Reviews for Sure As Night Will Follow Day
KittyKait chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh this was kind of sad, but at the same time I loved every second of it and only wish it had been longer. I knew Sharon was struggling in the beginning, but you seemed to capture it so well.

I'm shocked your stories don't have more reviews. You are so good in this fandom.
Little Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love that each subtle moment is so meaningful for Raydor's character. Definitely fits with what we've seen on the show and I like your perspective on it. Great stuff!
MargotGrissom chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really liked this. Nicely written and with a very realistic feel to it.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it ! Definately would have liked the story to be a bit longer, but greatly appreciated the read.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Interesting insight into Sharon Raydor's character, I liked it. :)
Telanu chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This rings so true with the canon. I had a hard time with the first few episodes of MC; it was inevitable and natural that Raydor was going to meet resistance from the squad, but I found it difficult to watch in action. You've captured the feel of those first few episodes so exactly: she's not just lonely, she's in hostile territory everywhere she turns, and it's exhausting. You've also got Brenda's invisible presence hovering all over the place, sometimes an inspiration, most often a hindrance. Just perfect.
Nevada10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is really good. I've been searching for Major Crimes stories - seems to bury them.
kouw chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You've showed very well how lonely Sharon is and how she is a perfectionist and tries so hard but finds it almost impossible to fit in (though thankfully I think in the series they don't hate her as much anymore). Lovely read.
thecompanian chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was really good. It's all the Major Crimes fanfiction I could find, so at first I didn't think it would be good, but then I started reading it and it was really, really great. Thank you for posting-this was part of her character I had never even considered.