Reviews for Sure As Night Will Follow Day
Little Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I love that each subtle moment is so meaningful for Raydor's character. Definitely fits with what we've seen on the show and I like your perspective on it. Great stuff!
MargotGrissom chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really liked this. Nicely written and with a very realistic feel to it.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved it ! Definately would have liked the story to be a bit longer, but greatly appreciated the read.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Interesting insight into Sharon Raydor's character, I liked it. :)
Telanu chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This rings so true with the canon. I had a hard time with the first few episodes of MC; it was inevitable and natural that Raydor was going to meet resistance from the squad, but I found it difficult to watch in action. You've captured the feel of those first few episodes so exactly: she's not just lonely, she's in hostile territory everywhere she turns, and it's exhausting. You've also got Brenda's invisible presence hovering all over the place, sometimes an inspiration, most often a hindrance. Just perfect.
Nevada10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is really good. I've been searching for Major Crimes stories - seems to bury them.
kouw chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You've showed very well how lonely Sharon is and how she is a perfectionist and tries so hard but finds it almost impossible to fit in (though thankfully I think in the series they don't hate her as much anymore). Lovely read.
thecompanian chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was really good. It's all the Major Crimes fanfiction I could find, so at first I didn't think it would be good, but then I started reading it and it was really, really great. Thank you for posting-this was part of her character I had never even considered.