Reviews for Damnatio Memoria
Jostanos chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Liar liar pants on fire!
Jostanos chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
omake:

(Cee went out on the big, wide sea to see what he could see at sea.

So what did Cee see on the big, wide sea?

Why, a whole lot o' nothin' but sea, sea, sea... And Yugito hurling on the deck! XD)
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ok dr seuss...lol
arandomreviewer chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I would just like to point out that FFFUUUUU! He died damnit! Now he is back, how do you survive having several vital organs crushed? I'm poking logic shaped holes in this revelation until it is explained How. Like if he survived why didn't he return to Kohana ASAP or when did he switch with Madara(or was it always Obito, even during the Kyuubi attack?)?
Fucking fanservice plot-twist, it was only implemented because the ObiTobi debate I tellz you!
If you can't tell I was in the opposite camp, the "it's-impossible-you-dumbass-he's-dead" camp. We just got trolled epicly.
On a less relevant note good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like the rhyme at the end
arandomreviewer chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oww your alliteration hurt my brain. Still it was amusing. Good start to what will likely halve the size of RtN. Might I suggest that you state at the beginning of all chapters (fanfiction)Canon Companion Piece(CCP) or AU Companion Piece(AUCP) and when in the story it's taking place("during the events of" or "in-between chapters X&Y").
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
haha love Yugito! i always did like your rabbles though i do agree that making another story for them is better than making short chapters on your other story and then you'll have like 1000 chapters by the time you end it with most being rabbles. But keep up the main story and rabbles