Reviews for BAKER STREET DEVIATIONS
macgyvershe chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I really wanted to enjoy this one, but it really seemed quite forced to me. 29 hours to do all that he needed to do? It just took me out of the story completely. Sorry.
macgyvershe chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Would he? I don't know? Their bond so unbreakable. Two devilishly devious chapters of death and destruction, oh my. I can hardly keep my eyes dry. Sheech!
macgyvershe chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Only transport. Yes, my dear, and John was ever and always the only one who could make the world stop. Sad and almost bearable.
Rairakku1234 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Holy Cow! You evil person.

'He stares at the vehicle and finds it only moderately disturbing that he cannot clearly see the driver. Just another grey blur, one of too many, part and parcel of this miserable bitch of a day. He squints slightly, as the weak sunlight glances off the grill of the car, momentarily blinding him. Then the clouds reassert their authority and the thin winter light becomes a dull uniform grey once more. The car comes into better focus.'

I love this description, so vivid.

The whole chapter was amazing, there is so much I want to quote, but I am afraid to becuase it might ruin someone's enjoyment. Wonderfully dark twists and turns.

Rairakku
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Thank you for the Dr. Who reference!
Norwaycat chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Why do you do this to me!?
ghostlyangel chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
OMG that was such a heart wrecking chapter. I cannot express the words. I think I'm in tears too much. Your writing is so good. I can feel all of John's emotions.
thegingerintheback chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I keep reading these (clearly I have a masochistic streak a mile wide), and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop (where things are not exactly as they seem), but you keep beating me with the first one! What's up with that?

I keep hoping this is some sort of virtual reality, or dream sequence a la Dallas here. I'm guessing you'll kill off Mycroft next, and then wrap it up in part 5?
emmish chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
"His 'little bugs'" - the following analogy was perfect :P
Hero Lestrade *_*
x
irishphoenix89 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Poor Lestrade but he's still a badass until the end...
I'm getting very curious about where this is going and what is actually going on so I hope we get the next chapter soon.
yourmanseb chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
oh greg :(
holmesiswheretheheartis chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
oh my god, Lestrade. My baby. What's up with him not remembering Sherlock and John?
Jodi2011 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
crap!

great writing as always - but oh dear, poor Greg...

So who's next on your hit list? Mrs Hudson? Mycroft? the kitten next door?

You claim things aren't as they seem - but it seems bleedin' obvious to me that you are enjoying yourself here altogether too much!

LOL
Rairakku1234 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I know I normal quote sections of the story, but in this chapter I just can't. I would find myself quoting the entire thing from begining to end. Not to mention anything I quote would give away entirely to much and ruin the fun for anyone who reads it.

I loved how you droped us right into the action and slowly backhanded us the whole story. John's fears and emotional response to the situation. It was fantastic.

Great chapter,
Rairakku
Entropic Cascade chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
You. Are. Killing. Me.

I know that you say that things may not be as they seem, but this is one hell of a rollercoaster you are bringing us on. *cries & flails*