Reviews for Dream in the cocoon
Asaf chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yeah, screw Whitney and her... well, her everything. Screw her ._.

This was a cute story. I enjoyed some of Aaron's reactions to what each of the Elite Four had to say before the battles.
Silkworm Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love the insightful story of Aaron. This was a work of art, and greatly inspirational to me. I'll be sure to read much, much more of your stories from now on! Great job!
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awesome!
DumbWitch chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I just need to day how much I love this.
After Will, Aaron is one of my favorite characters. Seeing a fic about how he became an elite four isn't kinda rare but this one certainly stands out. The battles were great, realistic, and fun. Plus you portrayed everyones personality really well. I enjoyed reading about the Johto Elite Four (I love them 3) Aaron was so determined, and I love that because he is quite an energetic kid wanting to be "as perfect as his bug pokemon" _ Great job and keep it up!
FanFictionLover13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow...
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
Tell-Tale Told chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Can I just start by saying how much I am in love with this story, your depiction of Aaron, and everything about this?

Aaron is my favorite character-well, second to Lucian-and those who write about his journeys just steal my heart away. I've not heard of a tale where Aaron was from Johto before, so this came as a very pleasant surprise. And as much as I don't like battle fiction, I caught myself getting rather into Aaron facing the Elites. This was just perfect in every aspect, really. If there were spelling or grammatical errors, I lost them.

Kudos to you, dear. I loved this.

Go Aaron!