Reviews for The Rizzoli Kid
franrizzoli1 chapter 1 . 10/14
Fished chapter 41..are you going to continue with this story.I'd like to see this complete .would be a waste not to finish. .Luv it
Jupiter chapter 41 . 5/10
Well written fic with a bit of everything. What a mammoth task you undertook and I can safely say you kept the reader entertained with every aspect. Great writing!
sue chapter 40 . 2/4
Thoroughly caught up in storyline...was wondering if it is complete after chpt 41or isthere more updates to come?
Guest chapter 41 . 9/26/2015
Do you think you will finish this? If not, how about letting us know? Have you written a sequel that I don't know about? Please finish.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/26/2015
I couldn't write this after 41 because I responded sometime in the past. I enjoy rereading good stories. Could you please finish this one or mark it as complete?

7/1/2015 and again 9/26/15
feelinggreeny chapter 41 . 9/6/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far and hope it continues!
CyrusSpringBell chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
Update soon! Its too good to end.
joann chapter 41 . 7/27/2015
gretzel.bugarin chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Keep going please. This isa beautiful story!
Swishla chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Hmm, this is a good story and one I like better than what we were given on tv. I think Jane's attitude is totally understandable and in fact, the attitude of those around her kind of piss me off. It makes me go WFT, really?! That said, I would react like Jane in this situation and am not sure what direction I'd go. Guess I better keep reading this engaging, and thought provoking story. Thanks for sharing!
tae200243 chapter 41 . 1/24/2015
That was amazing. Happy that they fixed the relationship. Great writing.
rolly21 chapter 41 . 1/22/2015
Hey I recently discovered this fic and have just finished what your have done. I have to say I wasn't sure when you were going to bring in the Maura Jane relationship but you timed it well. I look forward to reading more.
Rizzler chapter 41 . 1/15/2015
Fabulous! Love the chapter and love where this is going. Love the way you crawl into the heads of these characters. Thanks for picking up the pen again.
afret2010 chapter 41 . 1/14/2015
I'm glad they finally talked about why Jane's been such a butt-head ;-) chapter 41 . 1/14/2015
Glad you're back. More, please. Soon?