Reviews for The Rizzoli Kid
Do you think you will finish this? If not, how about letting us know? Have you written a sequel that I don't know about? Please finish.
I couldn't write this after 41 because I responded sometime in the past. I enjoy rereading good stories. Could you please finish this one or mark it as complete?

7/1/2015 and again 9/26/15
feelinggreeny chapter 41 . 9/6
I'm really enjoying this story so far and hope it continues!
CyrusSpringBell chapter 41 . 7/29
Update soon! Its too good to end.
joann chapter 41 . 7/27
gretzel.bugarin chapter 1 . 7/17
Keep going please. This isa beautiful story!
Swishla chapter 6 . 2/19
Hmm, this is a good story and one I like better than what we were given on tv. I think Jane's attitude is totally understandable and in fact, the attitude of those around her kind of piss me off. It makes me go WFT, really?! That said, I would react like Jane in this situation and am not sure what direction I'd go. Guess I better keep reading this engaging, and thought provoking story. Thanks for sharing!
tae200243 chapter 41 . 1/24
That was amazing. Happy that they fixed the relationship. Great writing.
rolly21 chapter 41 . 1/22
Hey I recently discovered this fic and have just finished what your have done. I have to say I wasn't sure when you were going to bring in the Maura Jane relationship but you timed it well. I look forward to reading more.
Rizzler chapter 41 . 1/15
Fabulous! Love the chapter and love where this is going. Love the way you crawl into the heads of these characters. Thanks for picking up the pen again.
afret2010 chapter 41 . 1/14
I'm glad they finally talked about why Jane's been such a butt-head ;-) chapter 41 . 1/14
Glad you're back. More, please. Soon?
L2GQ chapter 41 . 1/13
Welcome back and wow great update! Don't be a stranger and pls update soon !
cjunited38 chapter 41 . 1/13
lol kids will be kids they gotta eat
davislp chapter 41 . 1/13
What a treat! Great to see this, and what a hot ending. Thanks!