Reviews for Profile
Madi365 chapter 3 . 3/10
Wait wait I have an important question is Tsukune gay or bi
Ruanananana chapter 21 . 3/1
hoooooooo this was an awesome chapter, great plotties as always. are you taking a break or such? you didnt update in a while :S
KaUiA chapter 21 . 1/4
I love it! This is one of the best rosario vampire fic I've read though I'm new to the fandom hehehe. I love how you developed the story to how it was. You really had me fooled in the beginning about Tsukune's sexuality. I had to fight the urge to read the chapters ahead hehehe. I love it. It's a style of writing different from what I'm used to but it's good. At the beginning, I got confused because of the shifting of POV's. I was in for a shocked when Tsukune revealed himself to be straight. From that point on, I love every bit of development until where the story is now! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Thank you for you wonderful work! :))
Alhazad2003 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Wow, THAT was a grand fiasco if I'd ever saw one. So the great Bloodriver gets cut down to size, and about time from the looks of it. I'm just eager to see the epic conclusion of this wonderfully demented tale. Until then...
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
ok, I'm kinda confused on what happened? I do understand that Tsuykune and Moka got together I think.
Gamera68 chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Not too bad :) Looks like Moka will finally come around eventually, I hope :)
Vesper110 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
An interesting choice, a yaoi style story.
normally i would not read something like this but there is a first time for everything, looks good so far, keep it up
DanTheJIGGERMAN chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Excellent, very well done. I'm confused though, is this the end or is there more? Either way it's been great and shows a whole new dynamic to the Rosario Vampire universe. You truly have a talent and a unique perspective for writing my friend!
HFARW chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Great to see an update, I miss your stories as the drabble here makes me want to puke. Sorry but that's my honest opinion, these kids have no clue as to how to write or to even write something worth coming back for. There are a few but they too have been missing in action as of late. But it's great to see you are still kicking. As for the chapter, I just want to say that even though shorter then normal I can still feel the tension building as to what exactly is going to happen. Unlike those that have seen Zoolander I haven't because I can't stand Ben Stiller, sorry but he is only good as a supporting actor, not a main. So I guess I am going to have to look it up for what ever it is referring to. Again a great chapter and I am guessing this might be close to a finish as well?
Horray for a Real Writer.
Gamera68 chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Good chapter and loved the 'Zoolander' reference :D

Update soon!
DanTheJIGGERMAN chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
No no, it can't be blue steel, it has to be Magnum! Lol, good chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for more.
kazuki2292 chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
thanks for the new chapter
next chapter please
Alhazad2003 chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Ho ho ho ho, so Tsukune's gonna play hardball with Akasha, he's definitely audacious, I give him that. Though with people like Fong Fong around him, is it any wonder why people think he's gay, even though nothing could be farther from the truth.

But wow, getting Fuhai's help on this one, this is gonna be a real ugly ending, I can tell. Can't wait for it. :D
Ruanananana chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOO why the cliffhanger? CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (on a side note, this was really good - great one 3 )
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
ok what the fuck? I'm very confused at what just happened.