Reviews for How Did THAT Happen?
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
That's it. I'm done with this story. Not enough pleasant kind of stuff than what I'm used to reading. nope nope nope nope. I'm takin' the nope train to f***-that-ville in terms of this story. No. Just no.
grvest chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
This is easily one of the weirdest things i've ever read but also one of the funniest
Alpha-Leopard-Seal chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I didn't know what to expect when I came across this story, but Chapter 1 put me in stitches. It has a few grammatical errors here and there. But everything else from the set up to Yolie's dad downing beers and Shurimon meeting the Parents made my day. Kudos to the author for making this story.
SlyKingFrost chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
SHADOW: ORGY TIME!
RAIN: U dumbass, there's no one here!
SHADOW: DAMN! I am soooooo a Ladydevimon!
RAIN: U wish...
SHADOW: I REALLLLLY DO!
SlyKingFrost chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
SHADOW: Oh wooooooooooooowwww That teacher is a PEeeeeeRV!
RAIN: KINKY.
SlyKingFrost chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
SHADOW: 0o0... -_- ...hahahahahahahahahahaha!
RAIN: ...
SlyKingFrost chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
SHADOW: Wow. good chapter
SlyKingFrost chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
SHADOW: Damn...makes me want to get a baby...I gotta get a boyfriend instead of reading this stuff...
RAIN: She has no life but fanfiction. GREAT CHAPTER BYE BYE!
SlyKingFrost chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Shadow: LOL! That was hilarious! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *Keeps going*
Rain: Glad to c she is in a good mood. THANK YOU!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Oh, poor, poor Greymon. He got sooooooo c-word blocked! Hahahaha:) I hope you come back with an update soon, this is really good and you should give yourself more credit on it!
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Matt is mad, then again with Jun, the surprise isn't that big.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Ok, this chapter falls flat for me. The plot is very obviously driving the characters, when there should at least be the illusion that the reverse is true and it's also significantly less coherent. It's also going much more for shock value than previous ones.
kitto-be-alright chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh dear this is a terrible story that's been terribly written, I couldn't even get through the first part without groaning out loud. That's really all I can say.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Sort of bland by my standards (Scenes of two characters falling for each other are a dime a dozen) but nice to know the details nonetheless.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm honestly not sure what to say without sounding even more formulaic than my previous review (sorry about that one). This chapter seems to be focusing even more on the thematic elements I enjoyed from the previous two, so I just think it's more excellent.

I especially like it when characters manage to do something uncommon in fiction, like when Hikari gave a strong argument that the Bible has nothing to say about Human-Digimon relationships. Given how rare that sort of thing is in general,

Also, interesting timing. I just watched an EXCELLENT hour-long lecture arguing that, when read in the context of the time period, the Bible is actually, if anything, in favor of loving, comitted relationships between gay people. Are you subscribed to too?

...and yet again, the process of apologizing for being formulaic somehow put me in a mind state to write a proper response. :S