Reviews for Monday
c.miller1991 chapter 1 . 8/7
OMGG! How have I not read this amazing piece of art before? Gah! It was beautifully written! I mean I guess it doesn't seem to have a happy ending, but it was the best ending of any fic I've ever read! This one shot was just so good! I loved everything about it! I'm definitely going to check out your other work! I just wanna say thanks for sharing this! I will be honored if this fic sticks with me for the rest of my life! Thank you so much!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/4
you made me cry... this was fantastic. Congratulations! it was beautiful. Today is Monday indeed...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh my god! I just died. That hurt. I was crying as soon as I realized what was going on...and then at the end with an 'I love you'! It hurt so much and there was more crying, and the 'It's Tuesday'. I was waiting for the painful end but then what?! A second chance! This was too much cuz then I was crying cuz it was happy. Good job though.
vinocibo chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Heartbreak. Tears. Hope.
katvrah chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
OMG It was a dream or smt ? I am so relieved ! I hated it when Regina was dying . She had canser right ? Very good story !
caradens chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
brilliant thank you
o0Aslania0o chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Oh my god... I almost cried you know! GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY! (Althought i got confused) man your dammmn good author! More please!
KYOunlimited chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I was going to be very mad at you for breaking my heart. But you fixed it. Thank you for almost making me cry :)
jeanyoo1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
What a amazing story liked it a lot ;)
teamevilregal chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
wow just wow, you broke my heart with this , so wonderfully written could picture it very clearly . thank you for sharing. loved it
nunespetala chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cried like a fucking bitch reading this
Kamilla3030 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh Gods.. my heart...
I had to stop several times because I couldn't read through tears... and you just shattered my heart into million pieces. I haven't cried so hard for long while so thank you very much.
Magnificent story, beautifully written and also thank you for a good ending, it was needed. I'm out to deal with all the emotions you've just stirred in me..
tintin1990 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
shit that was awesome! that ending was pure genius! it totally threw me off haha
Anon chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Great story, thank you! Excellent ending as well.
MysticSong1978 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
The ending really threw me for a loop, but helped stem my tears somewhat! :) Very moving.