Reviews for I Will Always Love You
what the fuck..?
sanekittens chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
my heart...
kokyangwuti8 chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Okay the fact you forgot sikowitz was there and admitted it then put it in the story was awesome and funny
OneOfTheLesbians chapter 34 . 4/29/2015
As my favorite, I call Pretty Little Liars.
PAILY!
- ViperaDraconaeon
K chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Hands down very good *claps and throws roses*
Guest chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
okay i think this story was nice um the start was good but then it just started going into all this drama and i think it was too much so the story kinda left me unsatisified.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
I started to read this story when I was on a 9 hour flight so I couldn't review, but now I can.
First let me start by saying that you're 13 (so am I :) ) and you're a great writer for our age.
I loved this story, then I hated it, then I loved it again, but then Cori started and then I was like 'oh well' but then I was happy again when Jade got her memory back. I just feel really bad about Cat...
Listen if you have the time, read my story "The Challenge" and tell me what you think. I'd love to see what you think of it.
noah1562 chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
It was a great story. It was alot of fun reading it. I realy loved the twists. I give it a real 10. It's hard to find good love stories on . Good job!
Anakain13 chapter 34 . 10/11/2013
it was a really good story. never thought of cori. i might check that out. thanks!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
damn near woke my sister
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
so all it took was to her actually kiss tori. Damn, tori could have done that in the beginning. nice job. Really njoyed this story
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Wow, for 13 you are a really good writer.
Joribitchezzzz chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
NOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO ! TORI CAN'T GIVE JADE TO BECK! THAT ASS IS JUST TRYING TO GET JADE MAKING SHIT UP! Tori and Jade belong together like My thumbs and my phone my Ears and Music but Jade and Beck are like Pickles and Ketchup and Toe Hairs and Cum!
Joribitchezzz chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
I love lesson I started reading it yesterday and just finished it last night man it was amazing