Reviews for Never alone
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 3/25
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they were able to survive! On a side note, the gold watch was never Aaron's, it was the Australian security guy's, Aaron took it off of him after he knocked him out when they fled the factory. Aaron's watch was black.
LongLiveTheClones chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
This is a good story. They actually speak English in the Philippines. It is the fourth largest English speaking country in the world. The official language is Tagalog. The second most common language spoken there is Ilikano. However, all of the road signage, street signs, names on the stores, labeling on the packaging, etc. is all in English since it is the common language. The boat owner would be fluent in English plus at least one other language, more likely two or three, depending upon which region of the Philippines he lived in. Depending upon his contact with tourists, his English might be very good/fluent from repeated practice with native speakers. Otherwise, if he only speaks English with other Filipinos, it is very thickly accented and often combined into the equivalent of Spanglish. (Not sure what you'd call it there.) But, basically taking whatever language is the most common one (Tagalog/Ilikano, etc.) and combining it so heavily with English that it is half this and half that. You can hear this if you ever watch the Filipino news netwok here in the U.S., (which is in Tagalog, but full of English words.)

Beyond that, enjoying the development of the relationship between Aaron and Marta.
Bthedancer14 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Really good! Mind reading my Bourne Fanfic
KuryakinGirl chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Cindy! Yay! A satisfying ending. I'm so glad that Marta was able to show some moves herself... I bet with enough time with Aaron, she could be absolutely kick-ass! Beautifully done, my friend, I'm so glad you shared it with us. :)

K
discordchick chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Absolutely love this ending. So great. Action packed and adorable :)
funny dj chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
love it, can't wait till the next chapter
ak chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hello from Japan.
I just wanna tell you how much I liked your story of Aaron and Marta!

It's not very easy for me to read such a long story in English usually, but because it's so good and fun it's bot bothering me at all.

Can't wait for the update!

Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
I love this movie, this couple, and this fanfiction! Kept me on the edge of my seat! Update quickly please!
E.M.Bryant97 chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I love this! Aaron/Marta make an amazing pairing. Great work! :)
Jaspreet chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I looooove it completely and absolutely
Hawaiichick chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
What a great story! Can't wait for more. What a treat to get a continuation of where the movie left off.
Nika chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Enjoyed your Fanfiction so much! Just saw the film and searched for someone who was creative enough to continue this terrible open end with so much space for fantasy ;o) Reading it in english although this is not my mother tongue, but I pretty liked it and couldn't stop *_* Pleeeaaaase go on, I will follow you from now ) Greetings from Berlin
funny dj chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
ooooh, suspense! LOVE IT. thank you so much for posting this chapter up, i love reading all your storys, but i love this one the most. i can't wait to read the next chapter, when you decided to post it up, i'll be waiting to read it.
Clintasha101 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Canf wait hurry up
ladygris chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Uh-oh, Byer ticked off the wrong person! We knew that already, but Aaron's about to go uber-assassin, uber-ticked on him!

Great chapter. Looking forward to how this all works out.