Reviews for Seaglass
mednin chapter 1 . 6/13
Oh my gosh, those last two lines were brilliant. Love it so much! This story is great!
This story and it's prequel are lovely. The detail you put into the two stories are simply amazing. I love that fuu is not a damsel in distress (like a lot of other fanfics) but she instead put herself in a rough spot simply so she could remember the good old days. Not only was she brave to do so, but she gained the love and respect of the men in the process.

This is a work of art. Nicely done.
andrea chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Aw, I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Unfffff I died 3
AilesGrise chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is such a great work of art.. Very beautiful . :)
Neffie Graham chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
wow. this was absolutely beautiful! You've xaptured Mugen's character perfectly- while he is very arrogant, he still recognizes that hes not perfect, and even he can get insecure. This oneshot made my heart flutter... it was so sweet!
Me chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very good. Short and romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face. Mugen's characterization is flawless, and I just LOVE it.
callingnightsky chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
.this! This. Right here. Lol this and "Rough Men" really tugged at my heart strings. They were so meaningful and sweet, yet realistic and very in-character. I adore the relationship between Fuu and her 'rough men'! And the last line where Fuu says "its you..." made my inner fangirl scream. Lol sorry for spamming your inbox, but I will definitely be following your stories from here on out ;)
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Beautiful! I was so happy when I saw it was a follow up to Rough Men! I loved that story and I absolutely adore this one as well! I'm excited to read more of your work :) Thank you for the great read!
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I seem to be reviewing a lot of your Samurai Champloo stories tonight... So I'll cut back on my extensive reviews since it seems I'll be repeating some things in the next few stories. And I am happy you posted this separately. Yes they are for the same world (in a sense) but both have their own theme and-well I wouldn't say it would have been weird to put them together- having them separate allows each to have its own spotlight that they so rightly deserve. So...yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed the conclusion for this.
MiyukiNamida49 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I feel kinda outta place, you wrote this almost a year ago and only now am I read and reviewing it. Well, better late than never! 8P CONGRATULATIONS! It's so wonderful that your story was so well-liked, you have much reason to be praised for your unique writing. I don't wanna fangirl out on ya too much but really, kudos to you sister! As for the story, a beautiful climax from the last one. Feels like it brought some closure for both of them and to the viewers. I'm sure everyone really appreciates you for doing this, I know I am! Again, thank you for your Fuugen stories. They really cheer me up! CB
animeroxsmyworld chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cute and wonderfully written! I loved it and hope you write more SC stories in the future :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Another enjoyable SC fic. Nice sequel to Rough Men.