Reviews for Seaglass
girl0verboard chapter 1 . 5/22
This was so lovely! I enjoyed it immensely
MagikMuggle chapter 1 . 5/20
I loved both Seaglass and Rough Men, although characters do seem a little OOC. I do like your version a little more, they seem to have more depth. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you, keep writing the way you do!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 4/28
Yaaaaaasssssssss! It's almost weird how much I like this rough men concept.
Persian Butter Cups chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Omg i love it ! It's beautiful in the way of topic and grammer and flow you should write another!
mednin chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Oh my gosh, those last two lines were brilliant. Love it so much! This story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This story and it's prequel are lovely. The detail you put into the two stories are simply amazing. I love that fuu is not a damsel in distress (like a lot of other fanfics) but she instead put herself in a rough spot simply so she could remember the good old days. Not only was she brave to do so, but she gained the love and respect of the men in the process.

This is a work of art. Nicely done.
andrea chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Aw, I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Unfffff I died 3
AilesGrise chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This is such a great work of art.. Very beautiful . :)
Neff Graham chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
wow. this was absolutely beautiful! You've xaptured Mugen's character perfectly- while he is very arrogant, he still recognizes that hes not perfect, and even he can get insecure. This oneshot made my heart flutter... it was so sweet!
Me chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very good. Short and romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:'D
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face. Mugen's characterization is flawless, and I just LOVE it.
callingnightsky chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
.this! This. Right here. Lol this and "Rough Men" really tugged at my heart strings. They were so meaningful and sweet, yet realistic and very in-character. I adore the relationship between Fuu and her 'rough men'! And the last line where Fuu says "its you..." made my inner fangirl scream. Lol sorry for spamming your inbox, but I will definitely be following your stories from here on out ;)
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Beautiful! I was so happy when I saw it was a follow up to Rough Men! I loved that story and I absolutely adore this one as well! I'm excited to read more of your work :) Thank you for the great read!