Reviews for Seaglass
Unfffff I died 3
AilesGrise chapter 1 . 6/15
This is such a great work of art.. Very beautiful . :)
Neffie Graham chapter 1 . 4/2
wow. this was absolutely beautiful! You've xaptured Mugen's character perfectly- while he is very arrogant, he still recognizes that hes not perfect, and even he can get insecure. This oneshot made my heart flutter... it was so sweet!
Me chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very good. Short and romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
broomclosetkink chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I'm not crying, it's just raining on my face. Mugen's characterization is flawless, and I just LOVE it.
callingnightsky chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
.this! This. Right here. Lol this and "Rough Men" really tugged at my heart strings. They were so meaningful and sweet, yet realistic and very in-character. I adore the relationship between Fuu and her 'rough men'! And the last line where Fuu says "its you..." made my inner fangirl scream. Lol sorry for spamming your inbox, but I will definitely be following your stories from here on out ;)
Wolven316 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Beautiful! I was so happy when I saw it was a follow up to Rough Men! I loved that story and I absolutely adore this one as well! I'm excited to read more of your work :) Thank you for the great read!
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I seem to be reviewing a lot of your Samurai Champloo stories tonight... So I'll cut back on my extensive reviews since it seems I'll be repeating some things in the next few stories. And I am happy you posted this separately. Yes they are for the same world (in a sense) but both have their own theme and-well I wouldn't say it would have been weird to put them together- having them separate allows each to have its own spotlight that they so rightly deserve. So...yeah. I thoroughly enjoyed the conclusion for this.
AZNinja94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I feel kinda outta place, you wrote this almost a year ago and only now am I read and reviewing it. Well, better late than never! 8P CONGRATULATIONS! It's so wonderful that your story was so well-liked, you have much reason to be praised for your unique writing. I don't wanna fangirl out on ya too much but really, kudos to you sister! As for the story, a beautiful climax from the last one. Feels like it brought some closure for both of them and to the viewers. I'm sure everyone really appreciates you for doing this, I know I am! Again, thank you for your Fuugen stories. They really cheer me up! CB
animeroxsmyworld chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cute and wonderfully written! I loved it and hope you write more SC stories in the future :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Another enjoyable SC fic. Nice sequel to Rough Men.
Naomi chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh dear God MOARRR PLEASE! That was so amazing, and I'm so happy that someone is still writing amazing Fuugen/SC fics so many years on. Please please please keep them coming!
Happy Life chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
AWWWWWW this was so amazingg! I was squealing the entire time! This is the first fic iblve read in a looooong time with a kiss scene I just realized but it was schweet
Tmac chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very happy this was much longer than your other entries! Although mugen was more affectionate at the end than I'm used to reading, I really enjoyed this! I'm glad you stepped away from the set episodes and started with something original. It builds on the samurai champloo world. Plus, mugen x fuu. Can't complain with that.