Reviews for Little Red Riding Hood
lapaxlove chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Really nice story! Please update soon
Crimson.Haven chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I don't always write reviews but I think that this story is a good one. I like how you made Vergil as the wolf. I hope you continue this soon, it's quite good. :)
IAMLOL chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
cool story so far! please continue
7th Scale chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Funny, I was under the impression that Mary had a little lamb, not a big wolf. Quite the opposite, eh?

I don't get it - what does a werewolf get from binding to a Summoner? Why would Vergil want to trade his freedom for what is essentially an existence as a lapdog? That might just qualify as a potential plot point. :)

Also, five updates in half an hour? What was up with that?
Kyroo Echoes chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
YEAH!
Awesome! I have been waiting for awhile for this and it finally happened. Looking forward to reading more.
Deathstarling556 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Hahaha she didn't get herself into anything she was dragged into it :)
Deathstarling556 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
You should add another part...
megagirlonline21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
how it can only be a one-shot?! you've got my curiosity piqued now. two-shot! two-shot! two-shot! lol please?
Kyroo Echoes chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You seriously need to continue this story. It's awesome.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Need more of this! Please! I love it! Faery tales and VxL are just a fantastic combination, and the set up you have here is awesome. Please continue! I will write you something in return if need be, haha. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Continue please
dreamlily chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh I loved this what an awesome idea! Great story
Ann A Nimus chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow. Of all the 'Little Red Riding Hood' fics I have read this is by far my favorite, even if it's short. Loved how you portrayed both Lady and Vergil. :D Would like to see another chapter, but, if not it will still remain my favorite.
Great fanfic by the way. n_n
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
nice story plz update soon
reader chapter 1 . 8/16/2012