Reviews for the tsundere diaries
Er, just have one question.

Was Kise's hair fixed?
MieraK1 chapter 12 . 4/29
Awwwww What does sadomasochism mean? Leather? why did everyone in the GoM and kagami back away...not sure if I really want to google it... :l
MieraK1 chapter 11 . 4/29
THIS IS EGGTASTIC! XD XD XD XD Im soooo bad at making puns...maybe i should take lessons from Izuki... XD XD
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh jeeeez... Midorima with a bowl on his head. Priceless. Haahaaaaahaaa!
Rii chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
I kept hitting my face while reading this just to check if my mouth is still there for smiling too much. Ohmygosh! Midorima just cracks me up so much. He belongs to another species. Eccentric doesn't even begin to describe him. I love the diary entries one of my favorites was the Kise's illustration. I can't even begin to imagine how Midorima looked when he found that! But I bet he'd still looked good... Handsome bastard that he is. XD He is such an oddball. I love how tsudere he is. Another favorite entry of mine is the one about halloween. I'd really live to see them in their costumes. If it wasn't obvious, I just really love this with the intensity of Midorima's belief in Oha Asa. :D
Queen Keri chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
EH WHAAAAST? NO MORE? MY TRAIN RIDE ISNT OVER YET! HAHA!
Queen Keri chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
YOU HAVE SO MANY, MAYBE TOO MANY, GOOD FRIENDS MIDO CHIN!
Queen Keri chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Love this chap. Midorima sounds realistic now like a proper breathing human being. Though a bit dysfunctional. You know. Iz prob the genes.
Queen Keri chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
THE BEST PART OF THIS CHAPTER: TETSUYA ADLER. OMG I DONT NEED THAT MENTAL IMAGE... OKAY. MAYBE. I DO. A BIT.
a-devious-engineer chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I am reading this for I don't know five times already, still can't get over from the humour. I laugh way too hard for the all the chapters and even recommended this to my friends. Personal favorite is the sherlock chapter and akashi doing some iambic pentameter rap. I also love the back flip chapter. I love this very much. Please update soon.
Sheen-chan chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Why does he call Takao by first name? Well this is a funny chapter.
Sheen-chan chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
This is funny. I like how he describe everyone.
Sheen-chan chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
I like how you reference them with Sherlock Holme's characters. Hehe why is Tetsuya becomes Irene Adler? hehehehe
Sheen-chan chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Hehe.. This is hilarious. I like the idea.
juther chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
lol. Love the way that you write this :). It's kinda terse and to the point, yet it's humorous and funny. I think that your characterization of the characters are spot on, so good job on that.

The whole 'diary' thing is just genius, and some of the lit,the entities make me laugh. So much. I think that what makes me really like this is the style, so yet again, let me say that I love the style in that which this story was written.

Good job and please update soon :D