Reviews for the tsundere diaries
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
By Akashi buying every single copy of The Magazine in Japan.

Lol. XD
SophieNewman chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
TSUNDEEEEEEEERE. SO MUCH. SO VERY TSUN. OH MY GOD. I'M DYING AND I THINK I'M IN LOVE. ... With your writing. Because, seriously. It's just... awesome. _
Error Code 401 chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
LOL! Taped-fingers-kun!
starscriptmage chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Midorima is SUCH a troll xD I must say I DID laugh an awful ton reading this... Kise and Aomine are just TOO annoying for Midorima to deal with...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
This fanfiction was really amazing! I absolutely LOVED it. You are an amazing author.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Er, just have one question.

Was Kise's hair fixed?
Mimi145 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Awwwww What does sadomasochism mean? Leather? why did everyone in the GoM and kagami back away...not sure if I really want to google it... :l
Mimi145 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
THIS IS EGGTASTIC! XD XD XD XD Im soooo bad at making puns...maybe i should take lessons from Izuki... XD XD
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Oh jeeeez... Midorima with a bowl on his head. Priceless. Haahaaaaahaaa!
Rii chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
I kept hitting my face while reading this just to check if my mouth is still there for smiling too much. Ohmygosh! Midorima just cracks me up so much. He belongs to another species. Eccentric doesn't even begin to describe him. I love the diary entries one of my favorites was the Kise's illustration. I can't even begin to imagine how Midorima looked when he found that! But I bet he'd still looked good... Handsome bastard that he is. XD He is such an oddball. I love how tsudere he is. Another favorite entry of mine is the one about halloween. I'd really live to see them in their costumes. If it wasn't obvious, I just really love this with the intensity of Midorima's belief in Oha Asa. :D
Queen Keri chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
EH WHAAAAST? NO MORE? MY TRAIN RIDE ISNT OVER YET! HAHA!
Queen Keri chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
YOU HAVE SO MANY, MAYBE TOO MANY, GOOD FRIENDS MIDO CHIN!
Queen Keri chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Love this chap. Midorima sounds realistic now like a proper breathing human being. Though a bit dysfunctional. You know. Iz prob the genes.
Queen Keri chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
THE BEST PART OF THIS CHAPTER: TETSUYA ADLER. OMG I DONT NEED THAT MENTAL IMAGE... OKAY. MAYBE. I DO. A BIT.
a-devious-engineer chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I am reading this for I don't know five times already, still can't get over from the humour. I laugh way too hard for the all the chapters and even recommended this to my friends. Personal favorite is the sherlock chapter and akashi doing some iambic pentameter rap. I also love the back flip chapter. I love this very much. Please update soon.