Reviews for the tsundere diaries
Schatten Mdchen chapter 1 . 3/25
I am reading this for I don't know five times already, still can't get over from the humour. I laugh way too hard for the all the chapters and even recommended this to my friends. Personal favorite is the sherlock chapter and akashi doing some iambic pentameter rap. I also love the back flip chapter. I love this very much. Please update soon.
Sheen-chan chapter 10 . 2/25
Why does he call Takao by first name? Well this is a funny chapter.
Sheen-chan chapter 9 . 2/25
This is funny. I like how he describe everyone.
Sheen-chan chapter 5 . 2/25
I like how you reference them with Sherlock Holme's characters. Hehe why is Tetsuya becomes Irene Adler? hehehehe
Sheen-chan chapter 2 . 2/25
Hehe.. This is hilarious. I like the idea.
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
lol. Love the way that you write this :). It's kinda terse and to the point, yet it's humorous and funny. I think that your characterization of the characters are spot on, so good job on that.

The whole 'diary' thing is just genius, and some of the lit,the entities make me laugh. So much. I think that what makes me really like this is the style, so yet again, let me say that I love the style in that which this story was written.

Good job and please update soon :D
mizperceived chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
This was delightfully entertaining! Loved it!
yoink chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
oh midorima x) I am literally crying because of laughing so much so thanks xD also, if you still take requests then more kasamatsu :DD bonding with shin-chan over hatred/reluctant not-dislike of kise :D I find it kinda funny xD
meltedpoo chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
The shortness of this chapter is frustrating me to no end but I also think any more and it would be less satisfying because, after all, it's when there's too little of something that we get excited over it.

what I meant to say is, FRICK I LOVE THIS CHAPTER
Yuu3 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Aw...
hlflores chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
omfg i love this so much you don't even have idea
sin kx chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Hmmmm...what the hell, Kise? :)))))) sadomasochism :)))))
Lol

I love your fic and your muse. Cheers!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Awww...
Revoier chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I have been on hiatus from FF world for one month already... and guess what I found when I opened KnB archive? It's the GryfoTheGreat fanfic! Your fanfic! xD
GOSH! I must blinked several times just to make sure that I'm not misreading the title! XD

Hmm... lesse,
When started reading, must admit felt a bit disappointed of the lacking of new chapter length...
When finished reading, totally satisfied by the chapter.. XDD

OMGsh! MIDORIN! YOU R SUCH A CUTE BOY! X3 Your tsundereness just tickling me off.. X3 LOLOLOL
As for our red emperor . . . . No comment. Just thumbs up for him. CX (v)b

Hahaha.. Still can't stop laughing! Great chapter Gryfo-san! XDD
lolzfivethousand chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Such an enjoyable chapter XD I loved how Akashi bought every single copy of The Magazine XD

"Yes, The Magazine. A monstrosity of such magnitude deserves to be a proper noun."

L.O.L XD