Reviews for After Five Years
emptyaccount00000000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really love it. I don't like the ending of Amber Spyglass cause its so sad!
Natella chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
OMG! that was superb! i don't know if that was meant to be the end of your story but i definitely don't want it to be. Please write more, ur writing is suuperb :')
Psychoanalysis chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
aw, how sweet! that's such a nice ending.

can you PLEASE keep writing it? PLEASE?

Pretty PLEASE with a CHERRY on TOP?

jk, i just spazZed a bit

seriously, though, u gotta continue. i kno how hard it is to do that, but...yeah.
reubenae chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
i hate you. why leave it on such a cliffhanger.

you write good carry on
Mellaithwen chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
oh yay they're together! Can u write more please

-Lizzie xx
siriusforeva chapter 4 . 9/3/2003
Love the story! Amazing! Please add more!
Progenitus chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
really good.

and it's parry, not perry.

fav list.
sillydevotchka chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
::tear:: oh my god. that was beautiful! I didnt like it at first, with that twittering little git Amanda, but... aww, this was loverly! I honeslty felt like crying.

very, very good job with the story, although Lyra's friends dont seem the type she'd associate with, but shes grown up, so yep.

good job!

p.s. is your real name Lily Evans or are you Harry Potter's mum? hee hee ;)
skitz23 chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
please keep writing, i love this type of stuff
lessonlearnt chapter 4 . 5/21/2003
This is really good but you really need to fix the grammer and spelling. I'm usually not picky about the spelling and grammer (due to the facts that I have suck at both) But this one would be alot better if you fixed it up at bit, bad spelling just kind of ruins the moment.
ShadowFox7 chapter 2 . 5/19/2003
i can allready see the plot: on midsummer, the daemons tell the people that the angles told them how to go between worlds. they see each other and live happily ever after. the end.

there are at leasr 50 other will and lyra are back together plots! this story also makes lyra so... so... perfect. no offense but she is far from that in my opinion! oh well... you can do whatever you want.

(nicely written though...)

GOT.

To.

Finish.

This...

Or I swear, I will find you and chain you to your keyboard. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!
Chiharu Octavia chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
Oh my gosh! That was so sweet! I'm so happy you've been able to make Will and Lyra meet again, and in such a nice way! With some small exceptions to spelling, it was overall a really tender story. Lovely.
death-resurrected chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
Aw. That's cute, but there's only one problem. whose world are they in anyway? Because, one of them will have to die in a decade unless they open another portal (and that would totally contradict the end of the Amber Spyglass). Having one of them die, I think, would even be worse than never having them two be together again. Update soon!
James Jago chapter 4 . 4/29/2003