Reviews for UNSPEAKABLE
fyrjurai chapter 17 . 1/6
please update! want to know how this story ends :)
dragoon109 chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
um i belive it was snape who made the antidote for the snake.
dragoon109 chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
what i dont get is that every one claims petunia is evil?

but i see it that she suffered too. she was violated by lilly when she stole that letter and when lilly defended her actions as just. when petunia was FORCED to take harry under threat of death BOTH are good reasons to hate magic and lilly.
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
um what i dont get is the lost reference in regards to muggles actually TRYING to help people with mental disorders.

they do alot more than magicals do.
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
um i have a question? if she knows everything like she says except one thing. than she must know the hell snape lived during school his 7 years.

no one not even dumbldore is innocent in the making of snape!

as for his personality and teaching style goes...well he could be better...BUT i see him as a magic version of major pain from the movie.

poitions are dangerous i would be anal too.
NativeMoon chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This is the first time I am commenting in this manner on one of my stories. Hopefully it will be the last.

I am an Aspie.

I'm writing my own lived Aspie experience into my story. What Nerys says & does is because of the Aspie author writing her, ME!

Having XYZ disability / illness makes me an expert on ME with that disability / illness. I can't speak for anyone else & won't – and no one should presume to speak for a Spectrum of people who are by no means homogeneous – HENCE THE SPECTRUM.

Having a friend / family member with XYZ disability / illness doesn't make you an expert on them or everyone else.

As someone with multiple disabilities, I deeply resent ppl lecturing me to discount my experiences w my illnesses and so does every other activist / campaigner / advocate I liaise with.

Telling me about XYZ person/ppl you know with my disabilities to discredit my lived experience is bs. And disabled ppl do it too. Can't swing a cat w/o hitting another PWD either clinging stereotypes or only considering *their* experience. We are not all in this together by an means.

When you've met 1 or a few Aspies / Auties, you've only met 1 or a few. We are ALL different.

Eff you & your stereotypes.
NativeMoon chapter 16 . 5/7/2013

I am an Aspie.

And eff you & your stereotypes.
duj chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
The reason she can't lie is that she's an Aspie? Do you have any personal experience with Aspies/Auties (I do), or are you just going from the book?

An Aspie unable to lie is not going to say things like "There is plenty of time to get to know each other." That's a social dishonesty that wouldn't occur to her. She wouldn't say 'You don't trust me. Me – of all people..." or "not because he actually cares about me, mind you." (from ch 1) Auties tend to be blind to social constructs. They don't see the world in relationship terms, so whether an associate likes/loves/trusts them is not something they ever consider, let alone resent.

(BTW, "discrete" means separate. The word you wanted is "discreet". It's a mistake that's creeping in everywhere, so I suppose eventually the dictionaries will change to accommodate it, but it sets my teeth on edge.)
JadexLotus chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
I have read this every chance I got until I finally caught up with where you are currently. I have to say, I very much enjoy your fan fiction! I can't wait until you update it.
grumpirah chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
great update!
invisible-gurl chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
wow this is amazing! I think you're the first to pair Kingsley with Dumbledore but your portrayal of Dumbledore's character seems rather accurate to me at least P he always seemed much to manipulative for my liking P great job and plz update soon
cloudshape to ennien chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Your story is fascinating and I certainly love Nerys. Have you been a Star Trek DS9 fan to name her such?

Having some Aspberger traits myself I can recognize some of myself in her, even though I would say, that my Aspberger is probably less sever and a bit different than hers. But as you have mentioned, there are many shades.

Anyway, I like were the both of them are headed and am looking forward to the next chapters.
Lacey chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
All I have to say is... wow.

So, I just finished reading what you've written, and I'm pretty much in love with this story. I love how they're both a bit different but still work well together. They're both a bit broken, but they come together and become whole in a way. They both have different lives and the way that they learn from each other is just fantastic.

Plus, it's cool to see the ties that Nerys has with others and her perspective on things. I've heard of Asperger's, but I never really read up on it or met anyone with it. I like how you explain it. I guess I have a better understanding of it now.

Eagerly awaiting your update.
Lacey
HannahJ83 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
wow, you just keep churning them out. Thank you again for this story :)
grumpirah chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I really do find nerys fascinating. keep it coming!