Reviews for Kanto's Guardian
ninetailedfox wizard chapter 39 . 9/26
Great story, I love the plot its so exiting you truly are a great author , a few flaws here and there, but the development shown amougst your chapters over-shadows that
roberthavins chapter 58 . 9/20
make more please
Pls update
guest chapter 1 . 7/22
Hi. Love the story. You are really good. Can't wait until you update. I believe that this is the ashtray should be in the pokemon series. They as making a mistake at keeping ash as a ten year old. Well update soon please.
I know it's been a long time since you've last updated, but I beg of you: please, update! This story is simply too good to be abandoned now!
GamerGirl597 chapter 58 . 7/9
werewolves1999 chapter 58 . 6/12
When ash talked about the legendarys hes closest to does HIM mean Giratina?
babygurl21 chapter 58 . 6/11
You are an amazing writer. I can't wait til you post the next chapter. Man ash in this story is so much better. Do you think you can write a chapter where ash meets up with Brock and misty? I'd love to see that. I also like the idea of more drama around ash. In the unova series ash is more prone to drama. I think that if you get a few chapters based on ash getting kidnapped by team plasma it would be awesome, then get Lugia in the chapters to help save ash with Hitachi and his friends. But the story is still the greatest that I have read
leafninja667 chapter 58 . 4/27
You should have lugia come and scold ash for endangering himself. I think that would be funny. I like what you have so far it's really good. Please continue!
ZLAXE chapter 58 . 4/27
Hello there! I don't know if you are ever going to read this but I have to say this now...

This is my first review of this story of yours and I only read this like only a day or two. I just have to say, I liked your twist about him being an aura guardian after the battle with bianca's dad and well I just want to know if this story is on hiatus, finished or "stopped". I really want to know what this and your other story's status right now, cause I really want to know what kind of ending you planned here. Of course if you are going to finish this, then I'll just wait for your updates till the end! if not then, it's a shame this story will end right here, but hey, who am I to demand you to finish this?

I don't have anything else to say so for now, I bid you adieu. Byez!
PokemonTiger18 chapter 58 . 4/12
Nice job!
PokemonTiger18 chapter 54 . 4/11
Awesome job with your story. I don't care what that bully told you. You ROCKED on this one! I wouldn't have ended it any other way!
Samster687 chapter 58 . 3/18
So does Virizion stay with Ash or is he just holding on to her ball to prevent anyone else from capturing her in the wild? And totally awesome story by the way; I'm eager to see what you have in store for us next.
King Harpo chapter 58 . 3/18
I love this story. Is it possible that you will bring Brock into the story? I am wondering if the other pokeball on Ash's necklace is Mewtwo's. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Please update!