Reviews for countdown
PSdancer54 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
This was really good. This story was just awesome as a whole.
Empress Empoleon chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I just read through all these poems in one go. The wording and imagery just completely blew me away...and the angsty feels? Don't even get me started on those. D: Needless to say, I'm favoriting this! Honestly, I love the way you write the next-gen kids.
jennyellen chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
That was beautiful. You're so clever and I've really enjoyed all of these- you convey the stories and all their emotions perfectly.
Floatfoot chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Nice job!
PSdancer54 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
This was really good! I loved this one.
inkteardrops chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
I love the angst and I love love triangles. I love the fairytale theme running through this and I love this line: "What's the time, Mr Wolf? It's decision time.", because it just fits in so beautifully. Not a pairing I've read before, but I must say that I really like it.

I love this and you're perfect, Cassie, okay?
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
...I just started reading from chapter 11. :P

Amazing job on this. I really loved it, especially the line "Your prince is locked in the closet; your teddy bear can't defend you." This was really well done, and I need to read the rest of this!
PSdancer54 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I loved this one!
PSdancer54 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Ah! Lorcan's poem was incredible!
PSdancer54 chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Ooh this was good!
paint my spirit gold chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
I absolutely love this story, and most of your published work in general. The Next Generation of Harry Potter is so intriguing to me, since the fans are left to decide for themselves what is true and what is not true about the characters. It's like improve in theatre; never say 'no'.

That all said, I'm looking forward to your next update(s) :)

Wetstar chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Loved it :)
Jannice Sace chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Love it, especially Lily's part...Charlotte Goldstein...wasn't she the person from Rainbow who Roxanne marries?
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
If you like these poems, clap your hands! *CLAPS*
PSdancer54 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
This was really good! I loved the alien and the symphony theme.