Reviews for The English Manor
someone chapter 1 . 5/27
It's ok, I didn't need my heart anyway
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was so so good! I have ascended to... God tears. Just wow. I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Oh my god, my heart!
Cobalt-Sniper chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
The short lines make it irritating to read, but the story itself is absolutely amazing. I love the whole dynamic between everyone, and the whole thing seems so plausible.
Great work, really.
fluffy chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
oh. my. GOG. i have rarely ever read such sheer beauty in fanfiction. I read it, pressed the back button, THEN IT HIT ME. there is a lump now in my throat and there are tears in my eyes. you have crushed me. bravo (or brava).
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
whoa, that was- that was just- amazing. like really, im speechless right now
PoKeyKing chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I didn't expect it to make me cry.
But it did.
And it was beautiful.
heir-of-mind chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I liked this a lot, though I wish it was longer so I could see the feelings better. I would love to see the change in Calliope better.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was oddly satisfying. I really liked the formatting of it; it reminded me a bit of freeform poetry. The characterization was excellent and I enjoyed how little bits of the canon- such as saying each other's names makes them appear- were slipped in so naturally.
One complaint- proofread! Grammar isn't your strong suit.
Anyway, good job!
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
/. .\
poor caliborn and calliope.
i liked your story.
Farla chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Huh. This is an interesting idea for an AU and you write it prettily, but I think you went too far in changing the characters to fit it and generally in dialing things back to be too fluffy. They're kept locked away...until Calliope just asks to go to regular school and then it's fine and she lives a regular life with friends. And Caliborn is secretly just a sad woobie who hates being ugly, really?

Dialogue is written as "Hello," she said or "Hello!" she said, never "Hello." She said or "Hello." she said or "Hello," She said or "Hello" she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, which is a verb describing how the dialogue is said. In that case it's written as "Hello." She grinned, never "Hello," she grinned or "Hello," She grinned or "Hello." she grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," she said. "This is it." not "Hi," she said, "this is it." or "Hi," she said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," she said, "is it." The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don't use quotation marks with thoughts.
insaneschitsoid chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
i just got completely sad feels but so so happy at the same time ooo
SarcasticBambina chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved it! 3ness
I was wondering
If I could maybe write a fan-sequel type thing for it? I'd credit you, of course. If not I understand though c:
absoluteParadox chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is the best one-shot I've ever read. Wait. Scratch that. This is the best fan fiction I've ever read. No. I still can't do you justice. This is the best piece of writing I've ever read in my entire life. I'm totally serious. I love your style. You made me cry, but I was crying through the tears. I want to hug you so hard right now, or pay you a large sum of money. Probably both. Thank you so much. You just made my life.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was lovely.

I liked the format you used to write this, it's really unique.
You switch back and forth between the two, but it's never confusing and it's still a well structured narrative.