Reviews for The Wedding
jaceyb1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
What a great story! They are one of my fav couples and I hope we get more stories from you because you are a great writer.

Jacey
MM chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really like your story. There are not many stories about tim and lyla although I think they are the best couple. I just wanted to say that I hope you write more stories about them!
SurlyCoach chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Powerful. It kind of hurts to read in parts. I don’t really see Tyra being gung ho about marrying Tim. At the end of the series there, it seemed she was saying, while I love you, and always have in a way, I’ve got my plans and dreams and life to live, and you’d keep me from doing that, so this isn’t going to happen. I kind of see Tyra sticking to that and moving on, maybe seeing Tim here and there, but not ever settling with him. If she did, however, I’d see something painful like this coming of it. You write it well and believably. That part where you have Tyra say she could never tell if he really loved her or he was just going with the flow – that’s exactly their relationship in a nutshell. I never saw Tim working long-term with Lyla, either, though I do think she was the real love of his life – I just don’t think they could work. Great job with this story. But damn my heart just breaks for Tyra in this! Wish you'd given her a happy ending of some kind but it can't all be tidy in fiction all the time.
Shalise40 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I friggin love this! Though I thought it very appropriate how the show ended with Tim and Tyra, I never thought they belonged together. He and Lyla do and this was an awesome depiction..very much in line with the characters! Nice job! Wouldnt mind seeing more:)
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is one of the best written fanfics I've read. It's heartbreaking in parts, as I think a marriage between Tim and Tyra would inevitably be. I don't think Tyra is 100 percent believable here, but everyone else seems right on. The way you do the timeline is interesting narratively - I like it. As someone who grew up in DC metro, your description is superb. Also, as a UVA grad, love the Cavaliers inclusion. Would love to see more fanfic from you; would especially love to see what you can do with a Coach Taylor centric piece.
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I've always been torn on the Tyra/Tim vs. Lyla/Tim thing. I felt like the Tyra/Tim connection was kind of forced and that they were almost too alike when they were together as young teenagers and then eventually became too different as adults to ever end up together. Lyla and Tim always had that "tragic love" thing going on so it was interesting to see them have a happy ending in this story after everything. What i really thought was fantastic though, were the Lyla/Jason and Tim/Jason interactions. They were all wonderfully in character. (Also loved the Billy thrown in there!) Hope you decide to write more fics and include some more characters that didn't make it in this one. Maybe a Dillon HS reunion where they're all forced together again? :)