|Reviews for Just like life|
| Typewriter 15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
| solsere chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awwww so sweet! I love that it's written from Tom's perspective; very refreshing and so sad/poignant for him to come back into sanity and make these realizations... Would have loved to see this idea in a longer fic haha.
| Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
| LemonyRoselle chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Hmph. You. Well, is it, most certainly, you.
I went on a spree, a few months ago, a HPLV spree, a HPTR spree. After I finished reading "If he could not love," it struck me as possible - so possible - that I might have read you before. And so after I left Cup!Tom to his demise, instead of going to the next story down the list on your storydex, I browsed for something familiar. And I recognized, not one, but several titles.
1. Just Like Life (Actually I recognized this from the prompt, Jagged, strangely enough.)
2. Hate Me (Recognized from description. I always love a good "Oh I'm in the middle of a Death Eater meeting, and you just HAVE to interrupt, don't you Potter! :O" story.)
3. Your Healing Hands (Recognized from description. Touching.)
4. A Very Peculiar Acute Heart Condition (Most assuredly recognized from the title. Hilarious.)
5. You Will Meet a Tall, Dark Stranger (Title. When I first saw it, on my spree, I thought it would have something to do with Divination.)
6. Rose Red (I had to check the story itself before deciding that it was the description that'd reminded me. I was confused the first time I read it - hard to keep track of what exactly was going on.)
There are more, but I do not have the time at present to name them. I shall continue this at a later date - tomorrow, I hope, though it will probably have to wait.
| Glorilian chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
The story has very nice ending - the last paragraph is quite touching. :-)
| Paimpont chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG, why didn't I read this before? This is beautiful!
| Emmalia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
| cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like it, never thought about a rehabilitation like that! :-D
| WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was beautiful, and I cannot fathom why you don't have more reviews. Perhaps the summary? I don't know, but it's a darn shame.
| Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was an interesting piece to read. You've managed to juxtapose the two characters yet somehow make them both seem incomplete without the other. I love the twist that you applied to the prophecy as well. That was somewhat unexpected. Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw that in the last three lines - or am I ready too much in to things here? Anyway, still a well written piece, but my biggest gripe is that Voldemort seemed to fold(?) to easily. There should have been more angsty/hesitation/uncertainty in him, especially when he releases the DE's bound to his service. That, and more tension (And perhaps drama?) when the confrontation takes place outside the Gaunt home. How HArry found him there... that' snaother question isn't it? All in all though, well written, smooth pacing, keeping true to the nature of the characters.
| dracowillbeloved chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was incredible! I adored it! Great job!
| David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
| VeroSev chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
A wonderful story! I liked it XD!
| MorticiaYouSpokeFrench chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was effing beautiful! I love your portrayal of Voldemort- in character and yet really human. This pairing is my favorite, but it's hard to make realistic and convincing. Youd did an amazing job!
The only thing I wish is that I could have read a little more about the proccess of them falling in love.
| 13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful. Short and sweet. I loved it!