Reviews for To Dull The Pain
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was lovely. It was such an abrupt fic—Theo dulling the pain by kissing his ex's sister—but the abruptness kind of worked.
Of course, I would have loved more. Like what would happen if Theo and Astoria discovered each other's identities. And how Daphne would feel about it. Then again, I know that wasn't the point of the story.
Even so, I loved it.
still kat chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like the sentence: [he did not care, just like she no longer cared about him.] :)

However, this one was confusing to me: [Suddenly he saw the woman standing in the corner, nervously picking at her nails.] It sounds like you're still talking about Daphne, since it says 'the' woman. A better word here would be 'a'. You could substitute 'a' for 'the' in 'the corner' too, as I'm sure there's more than one corner in a room . :)

Other than that, I was a little surprised when Theo just went over and kissed her. I like how you made it more believable by telling us that he and she were both surprised as well. :)
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was beautifully written. Bittersweet, just a touch sad, and humorous. The last line especially, Astoria's reaction, was brilliant. Great job! Thanks for participating!