Reviews for Lioness
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was adorable and tugged at my heart-strings. I absolutely love your writing.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
First - welcome back. Enjoying summer now that it's cooled off here. It's been way too hot here this summer.
Now about this story - what a wonderful gift you have given us. I'll take this out and savor it - especially when Treading Water gets me down. love it - and if Tiva does happen I think they will adopt. With all that Ziva has survived and Tony's surviving the plague I don't think they can have kids.
Good one!
dvd123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this glimpse into the future of Treading Water. I love that Ziva and everyone else has taken things in stride despite that Ziva isn't able to walk. I wonder, is Gibbs retired in here? What with the time he takes out to take care of Ziva when she needs it.

Just in the chapter, I can see the progression of Liana being wary of getting close and receiving the comforting touches from Tony and Ziva to gaining a protective streak. So heartwarming and touching. Liana seeing Ziva like a fairy makes me want to cry. Tony's note is beautiful. Just a simple thing can bring so much strength for Liana and having the ability to uplift her like that is just wonderful.

Mecha, did you know that reading your stories have given me the small inspiration and urge to become a social worker? It's something I have always been interested in, but never as strongly as now. Maybe if I can get out of my introvert and crack my shy shell, I can think more about it. It's kinda a pity that you're not one yourself. Your degree of knowledge in it is enlightening, and the way you write shows you have a big heart for it. Nonetheless, being an artist and teacher is also very motivational.
girleffect chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am at a loss for words. This is so incredible- I love all the details you added! And the nightmare scene was so sad yet happy Becasue Ziva got to comfort her and you are so gifted and I love love love everything you write Becasue it is so heartfelt and fantabulous and full of wonderful amazing things. One question- are there only a few chapters left of TW? An is this the only follow up we'll have? *eyes widen in anxiety* I hope not!
Kikilia14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yes again another wonderful story from you. Totally full of emotion and caring.

Truly enjoyed this one and love the character of Liana.

Doesn't mean I don't look forward to the other two stories you're working on... but this was nice to read in the mean time.
Like a Ship in the Night chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Honestly, this is so amazing. I almost cried at one part, laughed incredibly hard at Liana and how protective she was, and smiled at the really sweet moments. Excellent writing, and I love her nickname (:
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4