Reviews for I'll Be Seeing You
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Oh. Oh my. Noooo... This is heartbreaking... Poor Bert... TTTT Update please?
Dede chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
I started reading this today, and I'm enchanted :) Do continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Are you going to write more?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
That was amazing! Please write more soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Woohoo something finally happened between Mary and Bert in this chapter :) when do they realize they should be together? Please let it be soon :)
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I love this chapter...AND this story! You're a brilliant writer, you know. :)
And Awww, Bert and Mary reconciled (AND kissed!)! I wonder if they'll ever get back together...I just wonder if Betty would one day meet Alistair and hopefully...have some spark of interest in each other? Maybe? I don't know :)) But it's your story and this is just a suggestion. Anyways, I love this story! Please update soon, I would love to read some more.
MyMadness chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Ooooo! Lovely. And it leaves me primed for more.
sBerry181 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
woooow! It's so great you finally updated but please don't stop now! This thing is twisted and complicated and I love it and pray for a happy ending
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Omg i love it! Please write more soon!
SandraBerry chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
wow, I was astonished to find out you updated but now I'm still unsatisfied...Could you please please update? your writing material is so damn interesting and I want more. please don't refuse the addict his drug ;) :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Historical info-Mary wouldn't have a diamond engagement ring. It would most likily be plain gold or platinum if you set this before WWII.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Oooooooh...
Excellent work.
I'm surprised she would ever marry anyone other than Bert though.
Also, where did you get Bert's surname from? It doesn't seem like a working-class surname.
Thanks for another great story :)
Bellatrix Boleyn chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Woah! Please update soon. :D
civilwarrose chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I love this chapter, it really shows the regret and is sad as well, I feel badly for Bert! Mary seems like she is really trying to get over her feelings for Bert, and Bert is wearing his heart on his sleeve. :(
This is a good story, I am addicted to Disney romances that give more depth to the characters than the movies did!
Kiky chapter 6 . 9/26/2012