Reviews for Responsibility
kira66 chapter 3 . 10/6
I'm late to find these fan fics but I thoroughly enjoy reading about Nico and Dani, even at this late date! I have read RESPONSIBILITY, several times and still love it. You have managed to get their personalities spot on. Thank you so much for this and if you ever get bored, write a epilogue, I'll enjoy and sure there are still others around that love Danico!
kira66 chapter 3 . 3/9
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Thank you very much for a great read. Enjoyed all three chapters. It would be great if something like this could happen on the show, but they wouldn't make us happy just like that. This is why we have fanfiction. The writers on this site do that for us. Thanks again for a great story.
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
This was cute and I loved it. Great little short story you wrote and again I loved it.
NJSoleil chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I loved this story, I wish you would add a couple more chapters about how they felt with the pregnancy and there falling in love. I had me wanting MORE!
magicbanana123 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Do it I love this story
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
After reading all three chapters, it was deiced, that this was a beautiful story that needed favoriting and lots of love. So I added it to my favorites on my computer, and now to my fanfiction FAVs list.
Congradulations on your beautifully written peice and an excellent plot.
Lots of Love,
aquafina98 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I find myself wanting to read and reread the chapters over and over and over again. Nice job, I hope to see more.
Beth chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Love it
onyxcareles chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Oh did not see that twist coming. Just awesome. Please post epilogue so we can have closure on how they are. Thx
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I loved it! T.K. Being honorary uncle was a great addition. I hope you do an epilogue, but this was a good way to end it.
ghostwriter009 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This was beyond adorable. I really liked it!
MIKA chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
At first I was concerned when it was Matt, then I let out a sigh once I moved along reading the story. I was looking forward to a chapter on Matt's negative reaction, the family reaction and especially TK's reaction to the pregnancy news and how Dani and Nico handled the stress and happiness of a pregnancy. I love these stories so much and never want them to end. Are they living together, what does grandma Angela think, etc. so many ideas. Keep writing.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 8/21/2012

*stunned* TWINS!? YATTA! _ Adah Grace and Nicholas David are excellent names!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »