Reviews for No Longer Watching
UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS UODATE SOON PLSZ PLZ PLS PLZS v
Aegorm chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
This is just garbage.

You changed Peeta's name, made him bolder and a bit more skilled and called it a Naruto crossover.

Honestly one of the worst stories I've read in a long time.
Aegorm chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Sooo. Naruto -post Fourth War, immortal, basically a god- hasn't fired of a Bijuudama at the capital for what reason exactly? Because this makes no sense.
Vladimir-Lestrange chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
I really love your story please continue?
Survivalist565 chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
I can't believe youuuu. it was so good. and you never updated whyyyy
helrio uzugaku chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
If you have act more stealthy in coming chapters then something like the phantom would be an epic name. Setting traps to cause havoc would imply he's sly like a fox and the earlier chapters with his debut would make a good fire fox. Golden and Phoenix, and fox are overused in my opinion. Heck, the yellow jacket would be more original for something like this. A yellow jacket is fast and aggressive. Can anyone match Naruto at this point in skill?
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
Boring... Naruto have powers beyond deception? What Naruto are we talking here? Stupid kid Naruto? Or the walking, talking GOD Naruto from the end of the 4th Ninja war? Because it it's the latter, then Naruto could end the hunger games on a whim.
Penny Lu chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
So so awesome! Come on why haven't you updated in like 3-4 years? This story is fucking awesome! I wish you would update! You can't leave it on a cliffie for so long!
Mark chapter 10 . 4/14/2016
Can i shoot you... now? Its bee 3 years.
FuyukoAme chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Ahhhhhhh I love this story!
mark chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
You haven't updated in 3 almost 4 years... can I shoot you NOW?
Lucaya23 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015