Reviews for No Longer Watching
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 10 . 6/13
I really love your story please continue?
Survivalist565 chapter 10 . 6/11
I can't believe youuuu. it was so good. and you never updated whyyyy
helrio uzugaku chapter 10 . 5/28
If you have act more stealthy in coming chapters then something like the phantom would be an epic name. Setting traps to cause havoc would imply he's sly like a fox and the earlier chapters with his debut would make a good fire fox. Golden and Phoenix, and fox are overused in my opinion. Heck, the yellow jacket would be more original for something like this. A yellow jacket is fast and aggressive. Can anyone match Naruto at this point in skill?
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 5/27
Boring... Naruto have powers beyond deception? What Naruto are we talking here? Stupid kid Naruto? Or the walking, talking GOD Naruto from the end of the 4th Ninja war? Because it it's the latter, then Naruto could end the hunger games on a whim.
Penny Lu chapter 10 . 4/26
So so awesome! Come on why haven't you updated in like 3-4 years? This story is fucking awesome! I wish you would update! You can't leave it on a cliffie for so long!
Mark chapter 10 . 4/14
Can i shoot you... now? Its bee 3 years.
FuyukoAme chapter 10 . 3/15
Ahhhhhhh I love this story!
mark chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
You haven't updated in 3 almost 4 years... can I shoot you NOW?
Lucaya23 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
I hope you update soon!
Lulumo chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hum, what about Kurama?
Ciarle chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
hoping for more
Shizu Uchiha chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
I can't wait for more updates
Jacob chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Please update this is an awesome story
TheMysteriousPerson -0-'-0 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
This STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME do plz update nice grammar I am curius as to how the venom well effect naruto. And wel rue die or well you keep her alive somehow