Reviews for Hiyori Goes to College
Risaia chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Awesome! You have my applause *claps* Loved your characterisation of Hiyori and Hiro-san; I can totally imagine them being like this :D
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Justice, like revenge is a dish best served cold. L O to the L's!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This one was highly refreshing! Kudos author!
Come-one-girls chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
The first chapter and the omake were wonderful! Hiyori who has as professor Hiroki is just toooooooooooooooo cool! It serves him right at this dirty bastard Kobayashi!
(Sorry for bad english)
sauri555 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I loved the story its so good :) The omake was awesome :)
Emo-Die-Kaninchen chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Cute story XD lol I loved it!
soundscream99 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Dean Miyagi and Hiro-san!
This is so awesome! And I can totally see something like this happening somewhere in the future. Good work!
:D
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Dean Miyagi? lol
SakuraFlowersFalling chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
*squee* this is so cool! i love how hiroki is her japanese lit teacher.
RedPurpleRose chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
A nice one
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh, so this one still not complete? Well.. then, i want to see the next! X)
Leigh's Last Laugh chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
ika,

This piece is utterly fantastic! I read it, grinned like an idiot, read it again, and am still grinning like an idiot. Until Nakamura says otherwise, this is precisely how I am going to imagine Hiyori behaving seven or eight years into the future.

I absolutely loved the idea of Hiyori taking after Yokozawa, paired with Kirishima Zen’s call to justice. And of course, this was the icing on the cake:

"I just want you to know...you can go FUCK OFF and DIE a hundred times over!" she exploded, before turning her heel and stomping out of the room.

Equally wonderful was your characterization of Hiroki: he ISN'T suddenly good at comforting people and he DOESN'T randomly come out to his student in some insane fit of gay pride. However, he is subtly encouraging . . . er, at least as subtle as Hiroki gets. I mean, Kamijou the devil giving advice on throwing things is priceless. On top of that, she actually earned an A and his respect (I tracked the movements of that red pen, and it did NOT touch her paper, meaning no thrown grades on account of solidarity. Phew!).

LLL
ziraulo chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is awesome! I knew Yokozawa had to rub off on Hiyori someday. XDD There really isn't much about Hiyori's personality yet, so I'm pretty sure you can make what you will of her. I thought you made an awesome college!Hiyori. She reminded me of myself back in high school. Anyway, nice job! Omake please.
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oooookaaaay. Please make this a multi-chapter fic! Oh, I can so see Hiyori get mad if this really did happen! And... how old would Hiroki be now that Hiyori's in college? 36? Yeah, probably. Lols, I liked the idea that Hiroki gave her an A. Anyways, please, please, PLEASE continue!