Reviews for Walking On Ashes
stlouiegal chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
I will say it again, I'm glad you wrote this story. If just one person's life is changed, it was worth writing. True, not all cases end up happy, but very tragic. I do thank you for an happy ending. I needed to read something happy. Hopefully someone reading will decide they need to stand up, and change their lifes. Maybe someone reading will have the courage to talk to a friend in a bad situation. Maybe saving their life. I'm happy for greg and sara. Thank you for taking a stand, and writing a story, that probably helped so many.
blu3crush chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
aww. i loved the ending. though i am sad to see it end. more sandle! ;)
charlibubble chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
aww :) cuteness! x
stlouiegal chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I really liked this chapter. You showed that people can make mistakes, and change their lives, for the better and people can have a forgiving nature like sara. It seems that things are working out for greg and sara. They have taken that huge step. And are close again. Hopefully things will stay great for them. Very funny they ran out of gas. I was hoping that they didn't get busted by brass, while they were having sex in the back seat.
blu3crush chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I love the this chapter. :) It's sweet.
charlibubble chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
aww :) loved this x
stlouiegal chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Just a great chapter. Greg got the job he applied for. He and sara went on a date, it's best for them to take it slow. Like when they first got together. It's not clear to me, are greg and sara married or just living together? But it seems that things are working out. I have hope that they can build their relationship back. I want greg to be happy. He did something to srra, that was horrible(domestic abuse). But he went to rehab, and he's trying very hard. Most of the time the men don't change. But many do. Sara found it in her heart to forgive him.
Shadowchaser56 chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
awwwwwwwwww are they going to be okay? yayyyy i love them together
charlibubble chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
*sigh* awww this made me smile ... they are too adorable. Looking forward to more :) x
Shadowchaser56 chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
OMG THIS IS ADORABLE
i hope greg's gonna be okay... keep writing!
SomewhereOnlyWeKnow9 chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I can't help it, Hodges cracked me up. Great chapter. I'm so glad he didn't drink it. I love the angst the team is bringing in. Keep it coming!
stlouiegal chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I believe that greg will be ok. He had the chance to drink, the taste made him sick, and he poured out the liqour. Greg has lost his taste. His love for sara was stronger, than his desire to drink. I'm very sure that everyone meant well, but they were mean. There are people, that change, that turn their lives around. I believe in greg, I believe that greg can get back on track. I was so proud of sara, deciding to stand up for her man. Great transition chapter. Greg has made a huge step, in the right direction.
charlibubble chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
good ol' Greggo winning his war against booze :)
also, Hodges is the best :-)
blu3crush chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I believe they can move on as one and be happy. You will do that right? Lol.
stlouiegal chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
This had to be a difficult chapter to write. But you did it. Greg is starting to open up to sara, about where he went. Sara wants to help him so bad. Greg feels like an outsider in his own home. He doesn't know what to say to sara, how to approach her. It has taken courage from both of them to start talking of their present and future. If they both want it bad enough, they can repair their relationship. For starters, a date, out with people they know. Greg is looking for work. All positive moves in the right direction.