Reviews for Frostbitten
reptaliator chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
How do you add favourite authors list? I'd totally make you number 1
Reptaliator chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
Why would we make fun of Sherman? Is it because his name sounds like shaman
Reptaliator chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Why is sub zero worried about Anya defending herself? She beat Sareena and owns bi han katana
PunkRoseBlitz chapter 45 . 9/27/2015
*Claps slowly then fast*

Bravo! I'm stunned at how you handled this story, granted that it takes place during Deadly Alliance.

One of the best things you've done was Frost's backstory. It was sad, happy and somewhat bittersweet, and then dark and gory. If that's not one of the best backstories I've read, I don't know what is!

And boy, did you make me hate Rain with a boiling passion! (No pun intended XD) You made him into a asshat who only cares about repopulating his kind, but there's more to his character as well, which is another plus for you!

Anya really stood out in this compared to Origins, and she is awesome! From seeing her (or technically your) interview questions, I'm impressed about how she got kidnapped in this story, and admitted that she'll try her best to defend herself.

This one is just pointing out, but I love Raiden's character in this, and even though he did it in the beginning of Deadly Alliance, it crushes my heart that he sacrificed himself in order to save the others to have more time.

If there's one thing that I would not like, it would be the length of the fight scenes. Don't get me wrong, they're well constructed and imaginable, but I guess I'm not just used to the length yet. :P If anything, this does help for my upcoming story, where there will be some important fighting scenes I have to write in the future.

There's really nothing else for me to say, but I REALLY enjoyed this. I had small tears when Frost's backstory happened, and the characters are done really well in this. I'm kinda cringing at the length of the next story, but I will be definitely reading it! Stay awesome! :)
PunkRoseBlitz chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Damn this chapter's powerful! First, Frost is Kuai Liang and Bi-Han's long lost sister which is a given due to her being a Cyromancer, but it wasn't too obvious. When Maggie reached out to Noob like that was so strong, it makes me smile at how powerful a mother's words can be to a child. This is getting really good! :)
Reptaliator chapter 35 . 9/7/2015
I'm glad u introduced reptile but his real is slyzoth,not apep
PunkRoseBlitz chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Hi there! I told you I would be reading this! The first chapter is full of mystery, and I would love to see that in more of this!

And oh my, what a lovely lemon this is. :) Anya's stubbornness is so adorable, but Sub-Zero managed to get through that, didn't he? ;)

My Golden Retriever and Yorkie kept nudging their heads into my phone and hand while I was reading this, so I might have laughed too much when there was some parts I find adorably funny. XD

I'll be reading more! :)
Reptaliator chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Reptaliator chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
yeah no I'm not at all trusting you
Reptaliator chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
fuck no man let her live and let her and kaui Lang live happily again
Reptaliator chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
yeah you did a good job but please explain what chapter one is about. Also your flaw with the ... um... intimate scenes is you focused too much on how they felt and not what they looked like
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
now now he is Sub Zero ,he above pretty jelousy ,he can annoyed but not as young man
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2015
Serves her right.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
You did very well.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
How heartless am I to actually respect what they just did. So skillfull. Oh Bi-Bi, you grew up so fast. 3