Reviews for Nightmare
THAT WHIMP FOR GOD SAKES KOUGA NO NARAKU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETER
vampgirliegirl chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
keep going!
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was an extremely well written work. After a while I thought that the chapters dragged on but as a whole it tells a story and it was so worth it by the end. The whole plot development and characters are believable within the universe of InuYasha, and I like how we're shown their thoughts and emotions without it being overly descriptive and boring.

Of course InuYasha and Kagome have to end up together but I loved the cuddly relationship she had with Hojo. It's difficult to write something like this without her being completely hypocritical but it was oddly satisfying, as InuYasha is a total jerk, but also cute because we're shown more of what Hojo could be: a friend with a shoulder to cry on, a man who can stand up for himself, and a possible lover who will do anything for her.
BUT what makes this a great piece of work is that we're also shown the relationship between InuYasha and Kagome: how mentally immature he can be that he would destroy first and think later, how they just could not make up, but by the VERY end the conflict is resolved, for both the arrow's magic and their resolution of loving each other, hinting of a way for gently letting Hojo out of the picture.

A very well done job with an obvious attention to detail with a well written plot and satisfactory ending. Great for those, like me, who enjoy the drama and romance.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i hsve forgooten how ssd this story is
chahiro in love 101 chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
i am going crazy i want to know who kagome chooses
chahiro in love 101 chapter 14 . 8/14/2011
i am not much of a hojo fan i relay hope kagome ends up with inuyasha.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
they really do hate each other hojo and inuysha that is.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
the battle for kagome is on.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
what that was so short.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
inuyasha is in trouble.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Miroku what to do with that female crazy monk
chahiro in love 101 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
not good
chahiro in love 101 chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
yikes what is kagome going to do if hojo and inuyasha come face to face?
chahiro in love 101 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
that does not sound good.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011