Reviews for A New Life
Good
Annie Molly chapter 25 . 6/7
Annie and Molly are much better sisters than Anna and Elsa (Frozen) anyway, aren't they? But don't get me wrong, I'll still always favor the hot, gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, pretty Elsa (Frozen) over the likes of that Anna (Frozen), that same confrontational, annoying, bothersome, quarrelsome, argumentative, aggressive, obnoxious, insufferable huge royal pain in the ass butt neck of Arendelle who's permanently nothing but a nuisance/pest who always easily gets on my nerves and painfully irks me with her domineering forcefulness/pushiness, loudness, loud voice, loud yells, shouts, screams, silly behavior and attitude problem to death nonstop all the time to no other end at all though no matter what.
You're really good
You're really good
good
dancegirlacs chapter 25 . 1/23
You should write a sequel to this story because I would like to see Charlotte Marie Warbucks grow up and see what adventures the Warbucks family a has together!
Hippiechic81 chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
great reunion!
Hippiechic81 chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
Don't Mess with Oliver Warbucks!
Hippiechic81 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
OOOH Scary!
Hippiechic81 chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Just curious, How come Annie was making Breakfast and why were the girls alone and how come the staff didn't know about the baby till later? Isn't the staff always around and wouldn't the cook be cooking the breakfast? Just wondering. Great story! It's one of my favorites!
Hippiechic81 chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Great chapter! Annie says Swell, Not cool, though. the term "Cool" wasn't used that way till maybe the 50s. Great chapter and great story though!
Hippiechic81 chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
I don't think ultrasounds were invented yet in the 30s. I don't think they came out till the 70s or 80s
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
What happened to Annie loving to sing?
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I grew up with this version of the fillm and I like it a hell of a lot more then the 1999 version and the 2014 version. I certainly like this version waaaaaay more than the 2014 version. That version just completely wrecked the whole story.
I know that at the end of this version of the fillm, Oliver is warm and very much like a father to Annie, but given his age, it's just a little bit hard to see him as a dad and getting merried to a woman that is very much younger than himself.
Demisavedme chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
It's GREAT i absolutely love it cant wait for the next chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »