Reviews for A New Life
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 3 . 6/11
What happened to Annie loving to sing?
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 1 . 6/11
I grew up with this version of the fillm and I like it a hell of a lot more then the 1999 version and the 2014 version. I certainly like this version waaaaaay more than the 2014 version. That version just completely wrecked the whole story.
I know that at the end of this version of the fillm, Oliver is warm and very much like a father to Annie, but given his age, it's just a little bit hard to see him as a dad and getting merried to a woman that is very much younger than himself.
Victoria Malloy chapter 25 . 1/11
It's GREAT i absolutely love it cant wait for the next chapter.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I entirely like the idea of Annie and Molly being officially, permanent, distinctive adopted/adoptive sisters forever. Since Annie and Molly were practically like sisters, Annie wanted a little sister the same way Molly wanted a big sister, thank you for letting Annie and Molly be permanent sisters for all eternity. Thank you for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
4970 S 900 E Ste B
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Alex B. Goode chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
I wish Oliver and Grace would reprimand Pepper.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
I enjoyed that a lot :)
showtunediva chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Do you plan on updating this soon?
Leanne Walker chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
I like the story. But reread it and do spell check.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Nice start!
RinTinPin chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
It's a great story I really hope you still
Update still I need to find out if Molly
Is evantually ok from the kidnapping
And if she adjusts to school
VGFANFOREVER chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I am a big fan of Annie the musical.. Your fanfic is equally good as the musical itself!
Hippiechic81 chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Great chapter! I was wondering if you had ditched the story! I am glad that you finally posted the conclusion!
showtunediva chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
What a great way to end this story. I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
breezy chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...you think you should add where molly is afraid thunder and she runs to annies room