Reviews for Lessons
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
What a sweet footbridge visit! I especially like the pacing of this chapter - Harold and Marian's intense feelings for each other and their uncertainty as to how to express them is quite realistic, now that the excitement of July 23rd has died down and they are learning how to navigate a type of romance that's new for the both of them. The "lessons" framework is a very nice way of tying the story together.
JoiForber chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Sweet chapter. Their blossoming romance in its early stages and their caution in handling it is very refreshing. :)
Marianne Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Neat! I especially like that we get a glimpse into the actual mechanics of Marian and Harold working together to develop a music curriculum, and how exactly the Think System might meld together with a more traditional music education format. I look forward to seeing how they put together the concert, as well as all the delightful little romantic moments they share along the way - Marian might demur now, but Harold will surely get that kiss in at some point! ;)
JoiForber chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice intro...looking forward to more :)
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Ooh, I like this! Poor Harold...so worried about the concert. I like this idea-Marian teaching him music-and can't wait to see how it continues. :)