Reviews for Times Like This
twlightbella chapter 22 . 8/6
Aww Tony and ziva had a son named James Jethro dinozzo and tim and Abby had a daughter named katelyn Jimmie McGee
twlightbella chapter 19 . 8/6
twlightbella chapter 18 . 8/6
Oh no so sad
twlightbella chapter 17 . 8/6
Aww happy and sad at the same time
Kagome Avalon chapter 2 . 6/1
Doctor's are not allowed to give news like that over the phone. It's unethical and breaks all types of HIPPA rules because that is confidential information. He should have had Jimmy come into the office.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
You really have a dark streak, don't you? Nicely done!
DS2010 chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Liked the end and that tony named his son after Jimmy. Loved the bit about Vance and Ziva going into labor
skbcoke chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Great story, although sad. I liked the ending.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Loved the names for the babies. And Pitts joke. Sad Breena didnt want to stay in touch anymore.
stargatesg1973 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I'm happy to see everything working out in the end. It was a sad and heartbreaking story, but very well written and tastefully approached. Well done!

DS2010 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
sad goodbye to Jimmy
skbcoke chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
So sad, very well written. I have tears in my eyes.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
So sweet what everybody said about Jimmy
Meilea2010 chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
That was so heartbreakingly sad. Tony forgot Jimmy's funeral? Can't believe that. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Very sad chapter. But just so you know for next time, as Jimmy died in hospital and presumably under a doctor's care, there would be no need for an autopsy to be performed unless his death was unexpected, the cause unknown or suspicious circumstances were suspected. I am a nurse and thought you'd like to know this.