Reviews for Times Like This
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
You really have a dark streak, don't you? Nicely done!
DS2010 chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Liked the end and that tony named his son after Jimmy. Loved the bit about Vance and Ziva going into labor
skbcoke chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Great story, although sad. I liked the ending.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Loved the names for the babies. And Pitts joke. Sad Breena didnt want to stay in touch anymore.
stargatesg1973 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
I'm happy to see everything working out in the end. It was a sad and heartbreaking story, but very well written and tastefully approached. Well done!

Michelle
DS2010 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
sad goodbye to Jimmy
skbcoke chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
So sad, very well written. I have tears in my eyes.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
So sweet what everybody said about Jimmy
Meilea2010 chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
That was so heartbreakingly sad. Tony forgot Jimmy's funeral? Can't believe that. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Very sad chapter. But just so you know for next time, as Jimmy died in hospital and presumably under a doctor's care, there would be no need for an autopsy to be performed unless his death was unexpected, the cause unknown or suspicious circumstances were suspected. I am a nurse and thought you'd like to know this.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Glad the team was there for each other. And Gibbs stayed with Ducky.
DisneyCrazed26 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I can't remember the last time a fanfiction actually made me cry. You are an amazing authour and although I hate you for killing off Jimmy, I look forward to reading more of this story. Update soon, please.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
Awe Everyone had such nice things to say.

Jimmy is right about waht he said in his letter. Just hope Tony will be Ok and wont fall apart. He has to be strong and be there for Breena.
Inactive 191015 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Merry Christmas?! Merry Christmas?! This is what you tell me after killing off Mr. Palmer?!

I'm in tears now thanks to you... Gaaaah!

Does writing this depressing stuff make you depressed as well, or do you find it to be a good way of letting your feelings out?

This chapter was so good, I literally thought I was there with the team!

Please, update soon, and merry Christmas to you as well :)
DS2010 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
So sad that Jimmy died. That letter to Tony was very well done.