Reviews for Jungianism
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Your violet and tate fics are nothing short of amazing. Another job wonderfully well done in this one. Thank you and I eagerly anticipate reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, this was astonishing. I really did enjoy it. The way your wrote this was intense, but written so well! I enjoyed the ending very much, with the different perspectives of the ghost in the house. I am hooked, and defiantly cannot wait to read more of your Violate stories. I may not be able to read them tonight, but I will tomorrow!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I loved this, Grace. I think you took a fairly difficult prompt and just ROLLED with it and made it even better than I could ever have expected.

I particularly liked the Tate/Ben scenes. Their back and forth was great. Tate pushing and Ben just eyebrow archy and telling him to Go Away.

/"I just want to see if we've got a boundary."

"We do and you're coming pretty close to it."

"We do? Even after I raped your wife and fell in love with your daughter we have boundaries?"/ PRICELESS! Awesome!

And the reoccuring theme that maybe Tate isn't the only psychopath in the house is one that I love.

And then I get all wibbly about how he considers his time with Vi his first time too... because I love the symbolism and I know it might not have started off that way - but I think it was a PERFECT thing for him to say.

And then one of the most fascinating parts of the story I feel are when Ben is thinking on Violet and when he calls her more of a Sociopath than anything - and decides that she'd feel worse for her lighter than her mother's rape... I could SEE that. It WAS Violet so I loved how you said it so perfectly.

AND I get rightously upset with Vi right along with Tate because it's true - she ONLY CARED when it had to do with sex. He killed a bunch of kids - she got over it. It was all about sex.

And I love this turn of phrase: /He looks at her and it's like noonday sun, fuzzy and indistinctly bright, in the middle of a bitter and harsh east coast winter. Like licking a frozen street sign post. Intense and a muted sort of bright that keeps her wary but no less enthralled throughout./ BEAUTIFUL!

And I think the ending was AMAZING. I loved how you ended it all with Michael - how he didn't know who Tate and Vi were but he watched them. How he knew about the ghosts and how he could keep what he wanted if he killed it over there. Wonderful ending.

(and I'm SOOO excited that school means more time to write for you. YAY! *hugs and loves you*)
littlevioletdaisies chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I want to print this and read it everyday - in class, in my dorm, before I go to sleep. Whatever. There needs to be more of this! I can't even describe how amazing this oneshot and all of your other ones are cause its already 8AM and I havent slept yet. Shouldn't have read your fic before bed cause I tend to spend hours just getting emotional and reread the heck out of them. Hoping for more of this as well as an update on Limerence!
Kurai Kiryu chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like so much your writing, I would be never able to do something like this, but you can and thank god my father made me learn English when I was little!
I don't really know what to say to you.
That I loved all the dialoges? The way you change the point of view without break the story? That you are my favorite violate fic-writer? Well, it's all true. I'll read the other stories you wrote that I missed when I was taking a time of violate, but little by little, because it's too much intense.