Reviews for Good Medical Practice
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This one needs to be continued.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Loved it! Are you going to be continuing it or leaving it as an unspoken but sorta obvious that ExB get together end?
Amber chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
lol i love how she left him in the end! awesome fan-fic i'd love to see it continued!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
hot...wrong but hot! lol
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was a hot quickie. Loved your dr Cullen with his legitimate fucked up hair. Thks for writing Debbie
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
oh my, his bed side manners were a lot better towards bella then her husband hahahaha that was pretty hot :) good times!

GOOD LUCK!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved it you can't fight that consuming telling thank-you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good job and good luck
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Thats hot! Don't agree with cheating, but hey they cheated together not on each other ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is my life, or at least what I wish I could have! Why are doctors so hot, but they only see you at your worst?
JRDurham chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
great build up! i could feel their tension...LOVED IT!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
even though this story involved cheating, it was a good story. it was short, sweet, and to the point! thanks for writing it!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh, this one definitely needs to be continued and expanded! I hate the fact that Bella is cheating, but I assume that her husband is not fully functioning in his illness and that eventually he'll be well enough and Bella can really leave him. Please write more of this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
HOT! (do you see the steam rising from this page?) VERY HHoTTT!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012