Reviews for Soul Bound Detective Book one: Trials
Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Wow. This looks interesting. I wonder what lies she has.
-d101
Death101- Fox Version chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Oh wow. So does she make it through the two years? I'm hoping.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 8/14/2013
Wow. Here I thought Yusuke was the master of inspirational speeches. Nicely done Kurama. Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Gah! I can't believe you finished this during the summer! Looks like I have some reading I need do to. Now that I finally have some time, I guess I can get started on that.
Aw. The little moment with her and Kurama was cute and so was the bit with the SDF member. I would have liked to see that a little expanded on but the mention of it was good.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
All of those are amazing songs. :) I loe radioactive and I won't give up especially. :3

Awesome preview. I can't wait for the next book. :)
Selenavilu chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Hey Book 2,looks very promising! Update soon.N dun forget 'bout ur LOTR story either :D
Selenavilu chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Ah u got my name wrong,but nah who ,I like the relationship b/t them (didn't I say that already :-?nvm),quite cute,but not too but the end for me was kinda a kill joy,I was enjoying their moment here! Update the Extra soon :D
AnimeGmr101 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
I've been waiting for you to update! Please put up the extra chapters asap. Oh, are the character songs, minus Izumi's, their original songs like 'Sayonara Wa Mirai No Hajimari' and 'Koori No Naifu Wo Daite'? I would love to hear those again. Trust me, I'm a HUGE Yu Yu Hakusho Fan.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
The crossroads for them all. Kuwabara is so lovable. He and Yukina are adorable together. :3 awwwww. :3 lol, Kuroune won't be happy. ;) ah. Wow...that's sweet. :3

I /love/ that song. :3 I immediately thought of it when you had the line "I won't give up" or whatever it was.

Will you be posting what songs she played on her violin?

Another awesome story my dear. :) thank you for sharing it with all of us.
verry-chan chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Aww i cannot believe this story is at a close! Her age shocked me as much as it did Kurama but it made sense when we do the math. I cannot wait for the next part! Great work!
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
:) Great ending... though it took me a good minute to remember how this story went, it was great ;)
KurandRobgirl chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
Very nice story. Can't wait to see what you have plan. You kind of have a love triangle going on.
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
XD He saw her! Funny funny :) Great story by the way
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Holy crap! Wow great story btw :)
verry-chan chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for answering! So is that why Kouronue gets all grouchy when Izumi is all lovey dovey with Kuama? Because he estentially feels those love feeling towards his old paretner? Haha its kinda funny...that means in a sense he felt Kurama's kiss and felt her liking him. Talk about confusing! So glad they are talking and that Kurama FINALLY kissed her. Great chapter!