Reviews for Of Bites and Closets
LynDea chapter 1 . 5/15
This was awesome!
Marshall Lee Red chapter 1 . 1/19
I absolutely loved it! It is well written and the personalitys were in check! You're awesome!
AliceCards chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Pretty good story. And I too like the gender bent version better, I feel this story is wonderfully written and has great potential,
-Alice Cards
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
You should add to this. With other events like they sneak away during a gumball ball, or gumball holiday party or something.
Alexus chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
i think u should say he pumped his penis in and out faster and faster and fionna groans mashallee smirks and goes faster gumball walks in and gasps and him and mashallee fight that is iust my opinion add detail 0v0 okay0u0
lumpingGood chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh my glob I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
"bumbutt"
Renee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is really cute and sweet! Really enjoyed it!
RomanticGirly23 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
this was- OH MAH GLOB- so amazing! you did such a great job! maybe next time you can do more than one chapter. I would love to see how you would write a Fiolee story not just a one-shot. PLUS I LOVED LOVED LOVED EVERY LEMON IN THERE AND I WANT MOOOOOORE!
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
...who leaves their guests alone with someone they don't even trust for THAT LONG?!
MnMsRoK chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
ooOOOOoooooo! I loved it! :) :) :) :) : ) ;) ;) ;)
rurokun chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Holy fuck, this was a wonderful lemon. Not even a lime. An actual lemon. And that is not a bad thing because I have been looking for a lemon for the past hour or so, and you just made my whole day okay I love you. xo
neruchan94 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
loved it, im like totes in love with marshal and you captured him splendidly darling.
good job :3