Reviews for Cooking Together
Kdlove-uall chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
OMG, I can't stop myself from laughing while reading ur story,its wonderful and amazing.
DewDrop29 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
lol really good story vb
keep it up:)
mailid.ak chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
bcbhuuihjrfw anrfew asrfjwet dtrwe
girl.with.passion chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww.. this was such a cute story. Really enjoyed reading it. :)
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OMG dear its gr8 to read DUO scene from you...

Ya i am totally agree that when U fall ur friend will come to help u... but ur best buddy will enjoy first and then helps u to get up...

really lots of hummer... and so natural... too goood... loved it

expecting some more DUO movements from U

Keep rocking
angel akon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awesome story yaar
Cidian.Me chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awesome! I eman i just lovved it like hell! And its was vry co dey type to me :-)
Ruselly Adita chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
ooooow ! really cute :*
Anon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
hey, very nice 'first DUO' story! :) very funny, but you have shown their friendship perfectly well here! keep it up! :) and i knew that it Abhi-Daya won't be able to do it! :P :D and that mixing the extra spices part was too good and funny! :D
darknite0403 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Nice, hilarious, jovial one shot VB. Its gud that u r writing in other genres too. Duo in any angle do not luk like cid officers with apron and hat. Boysh way of cookng explanatn was gud. Wondering in whoms thght Abhi had two apron? Hmm... Have to solve and find if it was tarika or daya. :D.
143CID-Abhi chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
OMG lol this was just amazing. I loved it very much. i was typing my next chapter when new story from VB popped up in the corner of my screen and i left everything and started to read your story. it was soooo goood and funny especially the part where.

Daya: yaar mein yeh soch rha hun ke yeh tamatar ka pulp hi itna laal hai ya phir yeh mera khoon hai?

Abhi: dekhao… daya tum kisi bhi angle se cid ke officer nhn lagte, array yeh khoon hi hai..

Daya: achha iss ka matlab mujhe cut lag gaya

Abhi: han iss ka matlab tumhe cut lag gaya… kya tumhe cut lag gaya array yaar daya aram se karna chahiye tha na..

Lol i was on the floor laughing and my dad is looking at me and going are you ok? kya hua? and i can't even talk. :D hilarious dude. please write more.