Reviews for Silent Strains
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a sweet little moment of her comforting Elrond. I was a little sad at the part when she said, "Never will I leave his side, not while I draw breath," but she does eventually, after what happens later, when her sons come and rescue her. But that was hardly her fault.

This moment still was very sweetl.
elrond peredhel chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful. :3
galadrielsafreak chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Yay an addition to the way-too-small collection of Elrebrian fics! and yes I did combine their names haha. Sweet and tender and vulnerable. Love it.
Friendly Feanorian chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! I love it! Just the right amount of intimacy and detail. I can't imagine what
Elrond woud do without Celebrian. Very touching. You managed the present tense very well. Many authors struggle with this, but you manage it perfectly

I hope you will write some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That is a very sweet story, I think its a nice look before the storm comes into thier lives. Keep up the good workk..
Oleanne chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This is a beautiful chapter. It a wonderful reflection of how a relationship should be. - So glad that Elrond had Celebrian to lean on and she him to love. Thanks for the story.
Mirnava chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awesome as always! ;)

But really, you are so good at Elrond/Celebrian fics. You should write more of them! ;) ;)
Leathe chapter 1 . 8/16/2012