Reviews for Devils Never Cry, They Merely Sniffle
D chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
TO BE CONTINUED BUT YOU NEVER CONTINUED IT!

I LOVE IT TOO MUCH TO LET IT GO!

Please write more :)

It was so effing funny. :DD
2Judgement chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Man, this is one of those parodies that cause some laughter.
emmasephydante chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
You have GOT to write more; this is PRICELESS stuff!

keep it up! ;D
Queen Sydon chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Frickin, A! I loved it! I wonder who the next special guest will be.

Awesome work!
Laryna6 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
I'm amazed I didn't see this before.

No, actually I'm not, I'm trying to avoid DMC parodies because most of them are pretty bad. But a friend recced this to me and told me to keep reading, and it's very funny. I added it to the DMC Comedian's C2 to help others find it, and I'd like to join your other reviewers in asking for more.
Shale 101 chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
huh,and here I was thinkin Id already rewiewed this fic...Well,funny story_
WelcomeToKatzMotel chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Holy zen, man. You have SO got to finish this. I keep saying "Defet dee demons Jobei" and I've never even played the game.

This is so cool
gone-bam-gone chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
XD lmao

That was quite possibley the FUNNIEST DMC fanfiction I've ever read - screw that! It IS the funniest fanfiction I've ever read! I couldn't stop laughing! It was so damn fuuny! Please, please, please, you have to write more!
TheIncredibleRug chapter 4 . 2/27/2005
HAHA! Twas cooler than anything i could come up with! funny!

WRITE MORE PLEASE!
thepearldragon chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha! This has gotta be the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read! -coughs- It is very unfortunate that you will probably not be continuing this story. I think it could've gone far!
wingchumonZERO chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
fwahahahahahhahahaha!(lol)
Jane chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
It is a very good fanfiction, I am glad I found and read it _. I especially enjoyed the bestiary, it is a very original and funny idea. And the parody of the opening scene was the best ever!

"As she laughs Trish catches a glimpse of Dante’s shadow on the wall. This causes her to nearly black out from laughing so hard. Annoyed, Dante grabs the Force Edge and rips it out. Male eyes the world over water in sympathy."

*laugh so hard can't breath, practically crying rivers but can't stop laughing*
Nioki chapter 4 . 3/27/2004
I like it! Actually I love it! (Nicki) Hi! Can you email me sometime and tell me about the game so I know what's going on sometimes? Well anyway, it's good at explaining things and it's funny too! I just read it out loud to my sister and she likes it too, keep it up! ;)
No longer cares chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
Holy crap. This is brilliant! Honestly, i haven't been so close to pissing my pants with laughter in a very long time! Ahh! Keep writing!
Angel-chan2 chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
LOL! Hey, don't stop there! Keep writing more! I say the same for the Legacy of Kain parody, too! They're both friggin hilarious! PLEASE CONTINUE! AND I MEAN IT!