Reviews for Death or Marriage
snape zorro chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
sorry i am late . i just begin to read the story today
i liked so much :)
i am looking forward for the new chapters of " a New life"
Knotheadsrus chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
What a wonderful story! It is such a clever idea to have Diego blackmailed into marriage. Very well written. I wonder if we will see Agnes again?
DietMJ chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Those poor nuns having to deal with Agnes. One of the finest sentences in fanfiction: "There was speculation in the pueblo that Diego was Zorro and that Victoria had actually married her beloved hero. When asked, Diego only declared that Zorro was dead and buried, on the day the alcalde had left."
Thanks so much!
LaCorelli chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
I couldn't actually bring myself to read this one until it was finished (I have a limited ability to handle Diego/Victoria angst). Their agony was very real and painful (so I'm glad I waited until it was done), and Agnes was a truly loathsome character - I'm glad you sent her to a convent. Also, I love that Felipe was the one responsible for all the delays in the wedding; also, Alejandro's willingness to sacrifice himself to marry the little beast, but I was even happier that they found a solution that kept her from getting anything she wanted and that it was Diego and Victoria who got married on the planned wedding day. It was very good.
jkl88 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Nice ending. Sending Agnes to a convent was such nice touch.
Suzanne chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
OMG! A thought just occured to me... what if Agnes would have fallen for Felipe! HA!
CrazyJan57 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
A convent, what a great idea, lets hope that she learns from their strict disciplinary measures and changes her way. Wonderful story.
ABlape chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
thanks :)
DietMJ chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Well done. Why can't I shake this feeling that the other shoe is about to drop...?
jkl88 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Is this the end of Agnes? What's next? I was so happy for another chapter...Felipe was really clever.
PenrithPenPal chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Very clever idea - the substitution
jkl88 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Very nice and unexpected. But I'm still a little sad that you killed off Zorro even though it was a fake Zorro.
DietMJ chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
I so love Padre Benitez and love his plan! Perfect solution for everyone. De soto leaves the scene so that problem is taken care of nicely. Victoria can fall for Diego as he helps her through her grief. Uh oh, we have one lose end- Agnes. No one would believe her, but I'm not sure she'll go away quietly! Post soon, pretty please.
ABlape chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
As always wonderful. Thanks :)
CrazyJan57 chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Now this is interesting, I can't wait to see what the witch does when she finds out. I'm glad that the padre was able to help Diego with his problems