Reviews for Michael's Dundy Day
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great job! It was funny, and you really did a good job capturing the characters, especially Michael. :) I look forward to reading more!
SallySorrell chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Alright, it starts picking up! I love Creed's solution to the mystery xD

Some of your sentences in here are pretty long and ramble-y (which is a word I just made up). And I think you may have switched tenses once or twice, but it was while the cameras/documentary crew were present and describing things, so it made sense to me anyway. Now here's just a grammatical, umm, I don't want to say complaint, but observation: most of the time, you don't capitalize your dialogue if you lead into it. You don't need to, but I always think it looks better and it easier to read.

Keep going, and I'll keep reading :)
SallySorrell chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Not bad at all for your first Office fanfic! I think your and Pam characterizations are pretty perfect. Michael's words and actions are all perfectly believable, too. Kevin's comment and Oscar's reaction were great.

I love that you included the camera crew! That's a unique perspective to throw in, so that was fun to read and certainly added a new layer to Michael's otherwise familiar craziness.

Well done!
Amy a dinosaur chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hey, I just read your story, and it was really good. It seems a little random, but I think you've so far captured the Office feel and I'm loving it!
Update soon?
Amy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, very descriptive story, like, very. You seem to have the characters down and even though you think it's going bad, I don't. It seems very interesting!
Update soon?