Reviews for High School Hell
im confused is her eyes blue or brown in this story?
Yamama chapter 51 . 9/12/2016
SEQUEL PLEASE !-
banana chapter 51 . 12/28/2013
Moooooore
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Was it really nesaccarry to make these short ass chapters for no aparent reason?
Candace chapter 51 . 9/25/2013
This was a very good story and i hope you do or have made a sequel to this one. The ending you used left a big opening for another one. Anyways congrats on a very good story, i enjoyed reading it.
luverofakatsuki chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
SEQUEL!PLEASE
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 51 . 4/1/2013
I think you should at least make a brief sequel to tie things up. But this was ridiculously good!

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Guest chapter 51 . 3/25/2013
That ending sucked
Seraphina Dragon chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Sequel
Snow Ahriman chapter 51 . 1/6/2013
If you end it here, you have to have a sequel. Leaving it on a cliff hanger and just walking away is cruel. Sesshomaru would want to marry then mate Kagome. Naraku would want to try and frak that up. You can not leave a story unfinished.
Snow Ahriman chapter 46 . 1/6/2013
Kagome is too nice...If I walked in on my husband kissing another woman, he would get hit. Then she would. But I guess that's how she is. Kagura needs to be a pile of ashes. Kagome can take her.
Snow Ahriman chapter 32 . 1/6/2013
I was almost upset you had Inu playing along with the witch. But you really turned it around. There was a big sigh of relief.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/4/2013
I think you should at least make an ending that isn't a cliff hanger other than that I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
Wahh? :0 please update soon!
demonlover0510 chapter 51 . 11/2/2012
Please please please say there is a sequel because if not that is just evil. Too many questions left un answered. PLEASE do an sequel or an epilogue something to tie up loose ends.