Reviews for High School Hell
banana chapter 51 . 12/28/2013
Moooooore
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Was it really nesaccarry to make these short ass chapters for no aparent reason?
Candace chapter 51 . 9/25/2013
This was a very good story and i hope you do or have made a sequel to this one. The ending you used left a big opening for another one. Anyways congrats on a very good story, i enjoyed reading it.
luverofakatsuki chapter 51 . 6/24/2013
SEQUEL!PLEASE
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 51 . 4/1/2013
I think you should at least make a brief sequel to tie things up. But this was ridiculously good!

Xoxo. Gigglebox Girlie
Guest chapter 51 . 3/25/2013
That ending sucked
Seraphina Dragon chapter 51 . 3/10/2013
Sequel
Snow Ahriman chapter 51 . 1/6/2013
If you end it here, you have to have a sequel. Leaving it on a cliff hanger and just walking away is cruel. Sesshomaru would want to marry then mate Kagome. Naraku would want to try and frak that up. You can not leave a story unfinished.
Snow Ahriman chapter 46 . 1/6/2013
Kagome is too nice...If I walked in on my husband kissing another woman, he would get hit. Then she would. But I guess that's how she is. Kagura needs to be a pile of ashes. Kagome can take her.
Snow Ahriman chapter 32 . 1/6/2013
I was almost upset you had Inu playing along with the witch. But you really turned it around. There was a big sigh of relief.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/4/2013
I think you should at least make an ending that isn't a cliff hanger other than that I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
Wahh? :0 please update soon!
demonlover0510 chapter 51 . 11/2/2012
Please please please say there is a sequel because if not that is just evil. Too many questions left un answered. PLEASE do an sequel or an epilogue something to tie up loose ends.
Dropkick Sunday chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
i for one loved it and want it not left as a cliff hanger... what happens next...?
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 51 . 10/31/2012
At least make a wedding and family two-shot sequel! Please! This feels like a cliffie!