Reviews for A Different Kind of Magic
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was really nice (:

I think it was a realistic view of Dudley's feelings for Harry. It wouldn't be easy for him to change a lifetime's beliefs, not even when Harry saved his life.
I have an odd fondness for DudleyCho once in a while, and I do think you wrote them beautifully. It's very realistic the way you wrote it, though I would like to know what Cho was doing in the muggle world to begin with.

I also wish you'd given it a definite ending, and I want to know Leah's surprise for Dudley!
You've got me hooked :P

Well done! (:
Dana chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
It was quite good, I rather enjoyed it :) Chudley is like, my OTP :P
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
hah. DudleyCho. i wonder why Weasley was unfamiliar to him? (all those gingers in his home, recall). did he make the connection of Petunia and Lily? every unanswed question improves the fiction somehow. good job.
sara chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loved it! Wish it wasn't a one-shot.
Hogwarts22 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Could you write a sequel?
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
good one!so did they end up marrying each other?i hope they jkr did say cho chang married a muggle guy!:)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is really, really good! Please, please, please update soon! :D
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
AWKWARD! I love Dudley/Cho just because it's such an awkward situation for them to be in "Oh, you're my cousin's ex?" "Oh, your cousin is that hero who I broke up with because I was an idiot?" You know... Anyway, needless to say, another job well done!
l0stinl0ve chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I think there was a typo in the summary, and it confused me a bit. I liked how you showed Dudley's thoughts on that final goodbye, and kept him very in character. I loved how he realised he really did care that Harry was alive. The relationship between the cousins is accurately portrayed and I loved what you did with it. There was a typo [dressed in I blue dress] towards the middle. I'm upset with you for ending it there! I want more! Like, seriously. You've left it open to go in so many directions, I hope that you choose to continue it someday. Overall, I really liked this.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was really good! I don't exactly ship Cho/Dudley, but I do love the idea of Dudley ending up with a witch, and I think you wrote this so well. The relationship between them was nice, and I like how they're so different and yet in this fic, they mesh quite well together. Cho's ignorance about Muggle things made a lot of sense and was incredibly realistic, and I like Dudley's opinions on the Wizarding world as well. I like how they really are from two different worlds, and you brought them together. The ending was really good as well, I like how you left it open-ended and it's the reader's guess to what happens next. SPaG was good, although I did notice part of one sentence was a little off - 'dressed in I blue dress which complemented her jet, black her' should be 'dressed in a blue dress which complemented her jet black hair'. Overall, though, this was a great fic and I really enjoyed it. Nice work!
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yay! I've finally found a brilliant, believable Dudley/Cho fic! I would have never thought this pairing if it weren't for a person on Facebook who said Ron's favorite Quidditch team, "Chudley Canons" is actually JK Rowling's way of telling us that Cho/Dudley (Chudley) is canon. xD Even if it's not true, still interesting to think about, right? Anywho, I loved this fic, it was excellent, and it's definitely going in my favorites. Great job! :D
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
brilliant!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but you just wrote a believale Dudley/Cho. That's ridiculously impressive. Why them, anyway? Your Dudley is so in-character; I can imagine him thinking all of these things, and feeling like he did. And Dudley, I hate to say, is someone I can picture being slightly unfaithful and lying. The only thing I don't understand is how Cho could be attracted to him... oh well. This is lovely. No SPaG errors at all, either, and though it's only /very/ loosely based on the Hinder song, I can see how it was inspired by it.
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ooh! I love this! The end line is my favorite :D. Dudley/Cho is a interesting couple. :D. Good job! And good luck with the rest. (After reading so many, I sound like a broken record xD)
ArtsyLilacWriter87 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012