Reviews for Madness
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Hehehehe that was adorable!
vegetajacoballdai chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
this story is so cute
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Okay, chica, you had me right up until chapter 5! It's like you were writing for one pretty heavy-duty story and then, in ch 5, you either lost your train of thought, your nerve, or your mind: You go from heart-breaking angst (you were torturing a kid, fer god's sake!) to light-hearted kidding and joking around! Then here in ch 6, Stiles isn't even burnt anymore! You started out ch 5, with your vampira talking about how she'd been torturing Stiles for A WEEK and then she's telling the group how she'd let him go after 2 DAYS!

Girl, you need to either go back in and, at least, work on your continuity mistakes or post a disclaimer on ch 5 saying you just didn't feel like continuing to write the story YOU'D WRITTEN UP THROUGH CH 4!

Gosh, now, after going back to re-read it, I'm wondering if this wasn't written by TWO PEOPLE, cuz even the writing style is different after ch 4.

Golly, what a disappointment!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
This was really good. I would love to read more about that vampire and figure out more about her desire to be around Stiles and not hurt him.
LoveStilesO'Brian chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wolflover1989 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
loooooove ir
Kindred01 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
nawwwwwww
Chite chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Yay! This was so cute! Great work!
fire dragonheart chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Nice
kat4543 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
together is always better
orionastro chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
welll very good new chapter
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
omg! you're so right! this was the cutest chapter ever! i loved it so its done, right? do you mind changing the status to complete? im absoultely speechless but i'm grinning like a fool and my heart is feeling warm! Stiles is my hero too! in the actual series as well!
Emrys90 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I love this storyline but what if you had another fic that goes along this universe?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
QWEFDKASDGKASGASKLUFGASFGASL FGASGHASD WELL THANKS FOR THE FREAKING TEARS PAL.

this hit me. right in the feels. it was so sweet and beautiful and perfect DDD':
penguinlover250 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
that was so cute! I'm glad it all worked out and it was just incredibly sweet at the end. I'm seriously sitting here with a huge grin. great job!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »