Reviews for Never Had
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"He's having a rather pronounced reaction to a synthetic opioid." Ducky said.
"Oh," Gibbs said. He smiled and leaned forward, allowing Tony to throw his arm around his shoulders and draw him into a half embrace. Gibbs reached to give the hand on his bicep a couple pats before straightening.
"You loopy, DiNozzo?"
"No." HAAA! Tony on meds is funny.

At least Tony and Gibbs realized they have each as father ans son. It may not of been said but it was there.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Not sure how I missed your stories the first time around, but I'm so glad I found them now! This was lovely-dark and angsty with a side of h/c and a complicated father/son scenario-just the way I like it. Thanks for re-posting!
JoaniexJony chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great story, really well written.

I thoroughly enjoyed this - thanks!

Joanie.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story I hope you continue.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay. I'm in love with this story. :D
numbat000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great the first time, better the second! Bravo!
Anon5 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very well written, plus a good plot and spot-on characterization.
Fivetimesthelove chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was one of the first stories I read when I joined FFnet. I LOVED it then as I do now. Can't believe this was your first multi chapter story. So good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
loved it and still loving it.
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
What an impressive portfolio of stories you have. I'm thrilled that they are "home" at last.

Going back to read this one - it's been a while. Well done, Zee.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That was a fantastic story. Still can't stand Senior. Oh well. Glad things worked out between Tony and Gibbs at the end.
gholtlforever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was the first story of yours that I read, I was thrown for a loop when you reposted it as gimme, but really happy to have it back under your name.

I'm adding another url to the story... now I have three.

Thanks for the repost as one installment. Makes copying it much easier.

Marianne