Reviews for Fight
rigger42 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really love how well you have shown Tim's selflessness without making him a martyr. He is completely believable in his bravery and honesty, not only in being so open and direct with Gibbs, but in his ability to set aside his own love for Tony in his desire to see Tony set free to heal. It is extremely poignant as a one shot, and my imagination tries to picture how it will be when Tony returns to work, if he will lean more on McGee or become brittle and more harsh in his teasing, and how Tim might handle either or both while still trying to be a friend yet not take advantage.
Soratenshi1993 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
awwwwww... that's so adorable and cute and... just... ... I'm crying right now...

awesome fic :)
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was really good. I found your fic in a search for unrequited love and I like that there is more than one case ofit going around here. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
i loved this it was sweet and sad. Poor Tim standing up to Gibbs, that takes guts.
I would love to see the story from Tony's point of view. Love to know what is going on in that head of his while this is going down.
More?
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love this story, I hope there is a sequel, but even if there isn't it is still well written and I enjoyed reading it and watching Tim stand up to Gibbs for Tony.
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nice
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is really very nicely done. Poor Tim so strong and doing the right thing and just hoping he might be able to find some happiness too but if he doesn't hes still going to face Gibbs for Tony.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really hope you decide to continue with this. This was so wonderful, well-written and entertaining. I really like it a lot.
Precious pup chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Really this is very nice and well written. Are you going to be continuing? Show Tony starting to realise he has feelings for his faithful Probie?
lesipiratecat chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
i'm thinking sequel? please? O:)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very nice!

Love the stength we see in Tim here.

Don't like Gibbs' attitude towards Tim - but at least it wasn't any worse.

Tony - poor Tony.

wish this would continue on - it would be great to see Tony realize Tim's love - and both of them flourish under Gibbs' nose.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Excellent! I kind of hate one shots - seem unfinished - but as far as one goes, it's very good, intelligent writing.
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hope that you are going to continue with this, poor Tony. Tim would be good for Tony, he has a lot of inner strength and would be able to love and care for him.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Well, Tim's rather brave confrontation with Gibbs worked...now what? Yeah yeah, I know it's a one shot.