Reviews for To Pull You Up and Keep You 'Round
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Steve is evil. So funny!
Loved bonding time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh, this was really heartwarming. Even though the show never really shows Myka and Steve bro-ing it out, I definitely feel like they have their little moments off screen.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Reacquainting myself with all things Jinksy, and hey, found this fic! Very good and sweet, I'd love to see more Jinks and Myka in the show, and this fills that void nicely. Nice work!
bluellaby chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I liked Steve from his very first moment on the show and your Steve is just perfect. He's kind and considerate, he fits in with this little warehouse family just fine :) Steve and Myka's interaction in 4.04 was really well writen, so different than Pete and Myka's or Steve and Claudia's, but so damn good! :)
Myka and Helena's reletionship seems very real-life here, it's not fairy-tale perfect, and that makes it easier to relate to. They've been through a lot and they have things to work out, but they are Bering and Wells and they gotta solve this puzzle! God, how I love this ship! :)
I enjoyed reading and rereading this story, thanks.
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome stuff! I really enjoyed how you wrote this, especially with how you got into Steve's head and put his slant on HG's return. I never tire of stories about how Helena could return to the show, but this is an interesting take and I think it worked well. Kudos. :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Aaawww, i really liked the tender Myka -Jinks moment.. that was well done
rustyliver chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You do bros so well. Myka can't just say "we" without Jinks throwing it back at her. I love how the conversation doesn't flow easily because they're sort of strangers. But the thing is they're so alike in many ways. So it's awesome when they get to bond. The partner swap is one of favourite things in the show.

And the tentacle joke at the end :D I can't get enough of it.
lovering chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved this. I totally ship Myka/Steve bromance and I love that Claudia was excited to have HG back.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is too good. Like actually. It was kind of bothering me how much the show was pairing up Claudia/Artie or Claudia/Jinks and Pete/Myka or HG/Myka and not letting the others interact as much, but this story so perfectly shows how EVERYONE cares about EVERYONE and it's just ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. This show gives me so many feels. And this story is great :)
emeraldpriestess chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was lovely :) I hope the show will keep developing Myka and Jinks's friendship bc oh the potential!
Sam St. James chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww. This is sweet and the last part is hilarious :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was so sweet! I love it!

May I add this to my community, The Steve Jinx Archive?
RaceTheWind10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
So I can't sleep and when I can't sleep I troll tags on tumblr. I was not expecting this. This is actually a SUPER cute fic. The pairing is misleading though. You might want to label it Myka Steve, not Myka/Steve because the slash implies romantic tension, which there is none whatsoever (yay, I'm so glad of that btw) But this a REALLY nice look at Steve's perspective on Myka and Myka's relationship with HG and the unspoken coherence of the whole team. I enjoyed it!
tm200 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh i love this! Steve and myka were absolutely adorable together last week. i really love their dynamic. they both hold themselves/feelings a lot closer than Pete does. they don't want to inflict their pain on others. to see them sharing that and bonding - wonderful.

Loved this: "I believe that's today's equivalent to 'take the plunge.' Unless he meant it in the specific 'jump her now' way."
:) Pete would mean the "jump her now" way!

Really great. Thanks for sharing!