Reviews for Rizzoli and Isles
Pamba chapter 2 . 3/11
Please Please finish the story. You leave it in a cliff hanger like this for 2 1/2 years. If you are not going to finish it take it off the site. It is not fair to the readers to get invested in a story that is not complete.

I really want to see how Jane and Maura respond to the interruption. I also want to know if there is more between Frankie, they are with each other alot.
Wolflover2323 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Keep going please it's been two years keep going
Quietscheentchen chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Chaper two :) so chapter 3 will come soon i hope :))))

Good they are giving riley the cold shoulder, she deserved it. Was so sad when frankie didnt make it, they prepared everything for him at the precinct and then that bitch got the job. But i kind of think that rileys gonna play some kind of future role for either frankie or frost...ooooor maybe even tommy...who knows.

The shower scene was just hot as hell. Totally loved the part where Maura kept talking about how important sex as a sex reducer is and about her peat coat when she suddenly spotted naked jane, naked wet jane actually. Who could resist watching a scenario like that? I could not :D
Sneaky of jane though, she planned all that ;)
Damn angela for disturbing this moment with her call. It could have been so awesome, so legen - wait for it - dary *sighs

At that part where they are talking about the name choice and angela says that all the talking about dying makes her hate the name even more. You put the name Lukas there though, shouldnt that be Sebastian then? Cause thats what they were talking about,right? Confused me slightly.

Oh my god...the end... . . Frost and frankie bursting into the middle of what could have been awesome sex *frowns
Wonder what happened, must be work related i assume.

Hope ull update soon :)
Quietscheentchen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Sooooo as quickly as possible i rushed over to this chapter to leave a reply :) better late than never, right? *smiles innocently*

Something i totally didnt get in the actual show how the hell Lydia could deliver a baby in a few hours without no further medical care for herself or the baby. I doubt that she could have been able to leave the hospital right away just to bring her son to the rizzolis. Pffff but whatever, she sucks anyway...kind of forgot the point of my whole rant right now...oh yes right, so i thought it was good of you to put the extra medical care for the baby in here. Im glad hes alright :) i bet hes cute

Cracks me up that Maura thinks that Sebastian might become a serial killer and be one of the smartest because of his family backround. I caught her lying though and she didnt get hives :P

You made the recent plot appear in ur fic i wonder if u keep doing that from chaper to chaper or if this was just a one time thing, did u already think about it?

Of course tommy is drunk, didnt expect different from him.

Finally some alone time for our smartypants. Mrs and mrs smartypants make the best couple ever ( just like XG :P rizzles is actually a reborn version of them *heh*)
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 10/11/2012