Reviews for It's a Winchester Thing
InYourBloodstream chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Wow, I love this series. I'm just now reviewing because I've just starting reading each one of your stories in this series since last Thursday, one after the other nonstop, I can't stop reading for a second but now that I've caught up, I would like to take a second and let you know what I great writer you are, and how great your stories are, just overall a fantastic job, please update soon
tigereyekum chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
i read this story from the beginning, and i love it. i want to read more about john and renee too, because they are like dean and meredith. keep writing
Miss E Charlotte chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I miss teenage Dean and Meredith, they are so cute lol. There goes Cas popping up again lol. I laughed so hard when he was asking her about saying 'holy' lol. I swear Victoria is so like her Dad, I could see that scene happening b/t Dean and Cas. I'm glad Cas finally told her a little bit about what is going on and at least he left her hotel money lol.
I love that she followed John and I'm surprised he didn't know he was being followed, guess Victoria was taught well. I like how John feels protective over her. She is such a bad-ass tho, she doesn't need protecting lol. I really do love hunter Victoria, hope we get to see this side of her a lot more.
I so love Victoria and John talking and it was sweet when John said her uncle and dad sounds like clever hunters, since he is talking about his sons and don't even know it lol. I kinda wish she could have told John who she was, but understand why she didn't. Also wish she could have stayed in the past longer, cause I loved her meeting everyone. Poor Victoria tho, I bet it did take a lot out of her going back in time, finding out all of that and finding out she is pretty much going to be the one to keep the family business going. That is a lot to take in at that age. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sorry it took me so long to read and review, I really should have done it sooner cause all the chapters were amazing as usual. Update again soon!
Miss E Charlotte chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Yay! It's Cas. I'm glad you have him in the story. You wrote him perfectly too. The way he just appears and disappears on people, the way he is all cryptic toward Victoria lol. Such a Cas thing to do. It is so cool that he sent her back in time tho.
I love how quick on her feet Victoria is. The way she tricked the woman to leave the office. Although it was funny how she typed in Meredith Winchester first lol. It is so cool that she got to meet teenage Meredith and Molly lol. Hearing them talk about how Mer just found out she has a sister makes me miss the original stories lol. They were so good and full of drama lol.
Wow I bet that would be so weird but cool to see her parents at her age. Seriously tho, this whole back in time thing is making me miss the other stories, but that's a good thing lol.
Aw she got to meet Bobby and even John! I really miss those two. Her meeting Sam was funny. Ah I am loving this, her being back in time. I can't wait to see what happens when she follows with John. Off to read the next one..
Miss E Charlotte chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Poor Flynn, having to take a cold shower lol. I laughed at Victoria tho when she told him to put on some clothes. Then later when he said he had a announcement and she said "You finally hit puberty?" lol I love Flynn/Victoria scenes. The way they pick on each other and banter, but you know at the end of the day they love each other and would do anything for each other. That is a good idea tho, for him to use the other bathroom. Should have thought of that sooner Flynn lol. I swear Victoria has some of the funniest lines. I laughed at this too "Is it the sex talk? Because you gave us that a long time ago… like five times already,"
Yay! Love when there is Renee/John scenes lol. When Nora said there was a guy looking for Renee, I had hoped it was John lol. Those two just need to get back together already, it needs to happen.
I always love all the teens at the lunch table talking. Poor Haley wants to go on a case so bad lol. I liked how Flynn and Victoria was going back and forth talking about their cases.
Eee! I loved the Renee/John talk and I hope this means they are on the road toward getting back together.
lol I loved that Dean scared Sam, reminds me of the very first episode when Dean showed up at Sam's apartment. Wow, someone is breaking seals again. Great twist, can't wait to see what happens next... off to the next chapter.
Tiffani Kai chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so amazing! I really love how similar Victoria and Dean's interaction with Cas are. That hunt with John was incredible and I can't wait to find out more about this half-human/half-demon that's trying to open the gates!
It kinda makes me sad that Victoria is forced to speed up growing up lately. But I think she is handling it very well. After all, she is a Winchester! When Cas hinted at her being a hunter when she's an adult, I couldn't help but think of Tyler. She still cares about him, a lot, and hunting is in the way of them being together.
Tiffani Kai chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
CASTIEL, BOBBY, AND JOHN ALL IN ONE CHAPTER! I was so not expecting this! Oh my gosh, I am so excited right now! I have to stop this review here so I can start reading the next chapter!
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Tiffani Kai chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Aw, Flynn.. He can't just leave Victoria like that! Their like the dynamic duo! I still think of them as little kids, so this is kinda heartbreaking seeing him grow up and mature.

As much as I like the idea of Haley going on a hunt, it worries me. The apple pie life only last for so long I guess. Especially now with this seal breaking! Oh my gosh, I felt so bad for Sam! He was so shocked!

And Renee and John are going to get back together! I probably shouldn't say that and get ahead of myself.. But they're just so perfect together!
Deangirl93 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh wow... I really liked this chapter... Vic hunting with John was a good idea and I really liked how they got along... Loved the last scene with Meredith and Victoria... plz update soon... :)
NaruSasu-Perfection chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
I'm soo excited! I haven't been able to review in a while, but I'm loving the direction of this story! I love Renee and John and I'm soo happy they are getting back together, or at least trying. I did not expect Victoria to go back in time, but it is perfect! I'm sooo happy Bobby and John will be in it for a while now. It's awesome so got to meet them! My only complaint is more Cole! I miss him! He's one of my favorites!
Deangirl93 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god... this was so good! I can't wait to see what happens next... Loved the scene between Vic, Meredith and Dean at school... plz plz plz update soon... I can't wait to see Vic go on this hunt with John... :)
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Awesome chapter. Its funny that Victoria can see everything back in 1996. Exited for the next chap.
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter,
Really exited about the action thats gonna come.

Deangirl93 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Man, the seals are starting to get broken again? This is going to be intense... loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next... Especially with John and Renee... can't wait for their dinner together... :) plz update soon...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »