Reviews for The Unexpected
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
o wow
iamnotsorrythatiminlovewithyou chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Are you seriously not continuing this story?! It was a very good story, you are a very good writer, I hope you reconsider!
WAITFORITAWSOME chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
please update soon
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !

help!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Please update soon! :):):):)
Icedragonshiki chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved it so much. I also really liked how you put those parts about Thayer and Emma getting together but you did an awesome job of making it funny. Your story really expanded on Thayer's character!
IsYourH3artTaken chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I'm sucked in already :D
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Interesting, curious to see where this goes.
NATIVESx182 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is so good! Please update soon, there aren't that many themma stories and yours is really good!(:
HeyItsErin chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
okay this is perfect. themma everything else; this story what will probably happen in the show bc i bet emma & ethan get back together but ethan doesn't deserve emma; he's a lying cheater ill shut up now though. this is perfect bye
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You should totally continue! Please! And yes, loved the scenes with Thayer and Emma.
"Well, I was supposed to but then I remembered how much of a slut you are, Thayer. I called Ryan and told him we could visit the zoo some other day." LOL
jenna.is.a.pll chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!

PLEASE ADD MORE
i LIKE THIS STORY
WingsOfTheHeart19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ooo I liked the cliff hanger at the end can't wait to see what happens next! Keep writing